Harry Is Worried He's Seducing Draco

Harry sprinted through the halls, his feet slapping on the stone floor. He could feel the danger nipping at his heels and wheezed as he burst through the large double doors. He immediately spotted Draco sitting at the Slytherin table and headed towards him.
"Merlin, Potter! You look like a Dementor is after you." Parkinson said as he slumped down onto the bench.
"Ron AND Hermione have been after me all morning." He sniffed before wrapping his arms around Draco, already feeling better.
"And what did you do to upset your friends?" Zabini asked and Harry ignored him. He knew the other boy loved gossip. If you wanted everyone to know your secret, you told Zabini.
"Oh hi, Harry! I'm surprised you've managed to avoid Hermione and Ron all morning." Neville said cheerfully as he joined them.
"Why are Granger and Weasley after you?" Draco said as he handed him a bowl of cherries.
"Well I was just trying to reward them and they got upset." He grumbled and Neville laughed loudly, causing some of the other students to stare at them.
"Harry put fish underneath their pillows. The whole common room smells disgusting." Harry sank lower in his seat.
"I thought they would like it." He pouted and Draco pinched his cheek.
"Ungrateful, all of them." He couldn't help his purr of contentment. He knew his mate would understand.
"Harry James Potter! Where are you!" Hermione's shriek broke him out of his bubble and he stood up before running towards the Head Table. He dove behind Snape's seat and held his breath.
"Potter, what do you think you're doing?" Snape hissed at him and he shushed the older man.
"Trying to avoid getting beaten up by Mione so please be quiet." He hissed back. He could hear the doors being thrown open and Ron stomping up and down the aisles.
"Anyone who helps hide Harry will feel our wrath!" He said loudly and Harry squeaked. After what felt like one hundred years, they left. He stood up before breathing a sigh of relief.
"I can't believe they left so quickly. Hermione's like a bloodhound, she can smell fear." He told his Professors and froze when he heard clapping.
"There you are!" His friends grinned wildly as they stood on the Hufflepuff table. He screeched before making a break for it. He managed to make it halfway across the room before they tackled him to the ground.
"That's not fair!" He wailed as Ron's bony fingers dug into his sides.
"Actions have consequences, Harry!" Hermione said, her face full of glee as she yanked his shoe off.
"Not my feet!" Harry spent five agonizing minutes being tortured by his friends. He gave a shaking breath when their weight suddenly disappeared. He cracked open his eyes to find them floating upside down above him.
"We're going to be late for class, Harry." Draco said as he put his wand away and held out his hand. Harry blinked before launching himself at the other boy.
"Thank you for helping me, treasure." He crooned before rubbing their noses together. Draco snorted but took his bag and they left the Great Hall, Hermione shouting threats behind them.
Their first class of the day was Potions, of course. Nothing like Potions to make Harry look like an idiot in front of his beloved. He smiled happily when Draco sat down beside him.
"I thought we could be partners." Of course they would be partners! He hummed as he started chopping up the ingredients Draco had gotten.
"Wow, Harry. You're really good at that." Draco said and he beamed at him.
"Thank you. I did most of the cooking when I lived with my Aunt and her family." Draco narrowed his eyes at his admission but didn't say anything.
"I was thinking this weekend we could go see your godfathers. I think it would be nice to get to know them better." Harry set his knife down carefully before winding his arms around his beloved.
"That would be wonderful!"
"Ten points from Gryffindor for being gross!" Seamus muttered and Lavender hit him with her bag.
"You're just jealous you lost the bet!"

~~~~~~

Draco watched Harry carefully as he dozed off during Binn's lecture. Once he was sure he was sleeping, he spun around to face the other Gryffindor's.
"Oi! Weasley, stop drooling and get over here." He hissed out and the boy jumped before scowling at him.
"Piss off, Malfoy. This is my nap time." He flicked a quill at him before the other boy gave a huff and looked at him expectantly.
"I need to write a letter to Lord Black and Professor Lupin. How should I address them?" He asked and Ron blinked at him before shrugging.
"If you want them to love you? Here's how you do it."
Draco looked down at the letter. He reread it for the tenth time.
"Dear Harry's dads,
I was hoping we could get together whenever you are free. I know Professor Lupin is busy so please let me know what works for you. I want our relationship to be good, for Harry's sake."
He hoped keeping it short was the best way to go. He couldn't help the subtle jab at Lord Black for not even having a hobby, let alone a job. He hoped the man got it but doubted it. Harry's owl swooped down as he walked into the Owlery and hooted loudly.
"Oh hi there, pretty girl. Would you mind delivering this for me?" He asked and she stared at him before sticking her foot out. She preened before flying off and he watched her go. He turned to leave but stopped when he saw Ginny Weasley walk through the door. She seemed as surprised as he was before she glared at him. He couldn't resist bothering her.
"Hello, Weasley. How are you?" He said politely and watched her face twist in annoyance.
"Don't talk to me, Malfoy. We're not friends. You're just the hussy who stole my boyfriend." He couldn't help laughing at her words.
"Stole him? Darling, I didn't steal anything. Harry threw himself at me. He could have anyone yet he chose me." He said, his grin smug. She looked furious as she whirled around to face him.
"He didn't choose you." She scoffed before continuing "his freaky inheritance did. You have nothing without his creature instincts." He bared his teeth at her, his anger getting the best of him.
"Is that what you think? Harry adores me. I could ask for anything and he would give it to me but I don't have to. I'm more than capable of providing for him and that's what he wants. Harry's been taking care of everyone for so long, is it surprising he wants someone to focus only on him? Could you really do that for him?" Her hands were curled into fists but she didn't say anything.
"Didn't think so." He gave her a wide smile before leaving, his shoulders back with pride. It was nice to take Weasley down a notch. He knew what she was thinking. She probably thought Harry would eventually grow bored of him and swoop in to steal him away but Draco wouldn't stand for it. Harry was devoted to him and Malfoy's always took good care of their partners. He was thinking about what Harry's guardians would say when he stopped. Harry was pacing back and forth in front of him, his hands pulling at his hair.
"Don't be needy, Harry." He hissed to himself and Draco cleared his throat. Harry's head snapped up before he grinned brightly at him.
"Draco! I was just thinking about you." Harry purred as he hugged him.
"Aren't you always thinking of me?" He commented back and Harry's eyes narrowed slightly.
"Of course I am. How could I not? You're everything to me." He said softly as his scales appeared on his face. Draco couldn't resist touching them and watched Harry shiver.
"Does it hurt?" Harry shook his head and Draco noticed his pupils were slits.
"No, it feels nice." He gently rubbed his thumbs on his cheeks and Harry practically melted against him. He could feel a vibration as Harry started to hum softly, his eyes focused only on him. Draco could feel his mind going blank the longer Harry stared at him. It was like he was drowning in his eyes, as ridiculous as that sounded. He blinked and realized Harry's face was inches from his own. Harry had a small smile as he continued to watch him.
"Perhaps I could have a little kiss? For not eating the merpeople." Harry looked so hopeful he couldn't resist teasing him.
"Didn't you still fight with them though?" Harry shuffled his feet as he frowned at the ground.
"Yes." He admitted and Draco snickered before leaning forward. Harry grinned widely before meeting him halfway. The moment their lips touched, his mind short circuited. He could feel the sharpness of Harry's teeth and Harry's scales against his face. Harry smelled so good too, like all of his favorite scents put together. He didn't know how long they were kissing when Harry pulled back. He realized he had the other boy pressed against the wall with one of his legs wrapped around his waist. He didn't even remember moving.
"My precious treasure." Harry crooned before kissing him again. A loud cough broke them up and Draco found Weasley sneering at them.
"Could you not snog in the middle of the corridor?" She said before strutting away.
"Bye, Gin!" Harry called out after her, his hand still tangled in his hair.
"Merlin, Harry!" He muttered before pressing his face against his neck.
"Are you okay? I think my magic is acting out." He said sheepishly and Draco looked at him.
"We should probably stop." He was worried if they didn't stop now, they wouldn't be able to later. He didn't want to shag Harry Potter in a drafty hallway.
"Okay. Oh! Do you want to go to the kitchens? I heard the House Elves are making a new flavor of cake!" He let Harry drag him towards the dungeons, his lips still tingling.

~~~~~~

Harry grabbed Ron's arm before dragging him up the stairs.
"Er Harbear, what's up?" He ignored his question and pushed him on his bed. Ron was quick to pull the blankets up to his chest before dramatically yelling out "I'm sorry, Harry but I'm already taken!" He gave him a dirty look before saying "so am I?" He left the room and found Hermione talking to Parvati.
"Sorry Parvati, I need Mione." He said apologetically before dragging her away.
"Harry! I was about to convince her to join my poker night." Hermione complained but let herself be dragged away.
"Mione, you're too good for anyone to join. Last time you had a poker night, you scammed everyone out of their money." She grinned before saying "momma wants a new book." He snorted before she joined Ron in his bed. He kicked his shoes off before squeezing in the middle. He breathed in the comfort of his pod before sighing.
"I'm worried." They waited for him to continue.
"I kissed Draco last night."
"How was it?" Ron squealed beside him.
"Wonderful." He crooned happily.
"So what's the problem?" Harry fidgeted with his hands as he thought about it. He could kiss Draco forever and never get tired of it. He was everything Harry wanted and when he was pressed against him, it was like heaven. That was the issue.
"I think I'm seducing him." He said before burying his face in his hands.
"Er, isn't that the whole point of dating? That's how I got Mione. I seduced her with my natural charm." Harry laughed at the disgusted look on Hermione's face.
"Ron, stop talking. Now explain, Harry." He poked his canines with his tongue.
"Well Draco was touching my scales and it felt good so I asked if I could kiss him. When I did, the only thing I could think of was more." He said in embarrassment. He had wanted him so bad. His friends were silent before Ron said "got it!" He wiggled out of bed before he dug around in his bag.
"I've been reading up on Sirens and Fleur sent me a book. She said congratulations by the way." He triumphantly held up a book held together by sheer will. It was frayed and cracked, with a whole chunk of the cover missing.
"That's why I fell in love with you." Hermione mumbled softly beside him. Ron stood at the end of the bed before clearing his throat.
"Ahem, young Sirens will start to ooze pheromones to entice their partner to speed up the mating process. Sirens are natural predators and that doesn't stop with their mates. They will find the urge to bite them often to reestablish their bond. They will bring gifts to show their devotion and their loyalty is rewarded with-" Ron's voice cut off as he fanned his face.
"I don't think I can say that out loud." He squeaked and Hermione grabbed the book.
"Those mated to Sirens are always deliriously happy. Their Siren counterpart meets any need they could have and then some. It is truly one of the most beautiful bonds among wizards." Hermione patted Harry's back.
"See, Harry? It's just your pheromones!"
"It's embarrassing." He muttered and Ron grinned at him.
"Our little Harry is growing up." He sniffed and they spent the rest of the night cocooned in Harry's bed, reading up on his inheritance together.