Felix smiles and steps inside. Jisung follows him, and then Jeongin comes in after- with Seungmin right behind him.

The boys are looking for prom outfits. It's Thursday, their last real day of school. Tomorrow is going to be just the fun, last day of school. Then after school, prom will start at six thirty, and end at midnight.

"Let's go to Dillards." Felix says. "That's our best bet to find any kind of nice suit."

They redirect, heading to the Dillards at the end of the mall. Jisung starts to laugh a little bit, before turning to the guys and expressing his crazy thoughts that he thinks.

"What if we just show up in socks and sandals?" He asks, a smile on his face.

Jeongin bursts out laughing, and Felix just shakes his head as he chuckles. Seungmin sighs, facepalming.

They ended up finding something for half of the group at Dillards, but Jisung and Jeongin had to go somewhere else to find their outfits. They went to Macy's, their last hope, and found something that works.

Some of them didn't even find real suits. Jisung just bought a nice dress shirt and slacks. Felix did the same. Jeongin and Seungmin were the only ones who found full suits.

"It's okay guys," Jisung says, stepping inside Felix's house- which seems to be the main hangout place for the juniors. "We don't even need real suits." He says to Felix.

Felix hums. "It's not like we even need to look good, we don't have dates." He says, placing his bag down on the floor.

When it goes silent, he looks back up curiously. He raises his eyebrows, just like Jeongin, when he sees the guilty look on Jisung's face. Seungmin let's out a gasp.

"No way." Seungmin says.

"Jisung has a date?!?!" Jeongin exclaims.

Jisung starts to blush. "I may have.." he looks between all three of the boys. "Been wrong when I said that Minho doesn't like me." He says, already knowing what chaos he is about to cause.

"Shut up." Felix says.

"He asked me today." Jisung says. "And I'm literally being so serious right now."

"No way!" Jeongin exclaims, launching himself to Jisung.

Jisung accepts the hug, and the two jump up and down like little girls. Felix watches them with a huge smile. He redirects his gaze to the shocked Seungmin, who watches them jump up and down with a happy smile.

When the excitement wears off, and they stop jumping, Felix suddenly gasp. The realization hits him and ruins his entire mood. "Wait, that means I'm the only one without a date!" He covers his mouth with his hands, ready to scream.

Jisung gasps. "Shit, I forgot about that."

"Wait, you seriously don't have one?" Seungmin says suddenly. "You didn't ask anybody? Or nobody asked you?"

Felix shakes his head rapidly. "I wasn't asked by anybody." He says sadly. "And I didn't ask anybody, because-" He groans. "-Who even is there to ask?"

"Awh." Jeongin frowns, holding Felix's arms. "I'm sorry. If I knew before I would have been your date."

Seungmin scoffs, crossing his arms. "But then I'd be alone." He says in an upset tone.

Jeongin turns around to look at the upset boy, who frowns. Jeongin just glares at him. "You can manage." He says. "Felix doesn't have a boyfriend, so it's different."

Jisung interrupts him. "Guys, now isn't the time to be fighting." He says.

Felix just sighs, trying not to laugh at his own misfortune. "It's alright." He says, calmly. "I'm not the only one in the whole school without a date. So I'll deal with the embarrassment of taking prom photos alone."

Jeongin giggles. "That's the spirit."

Jisung nods. "And that means you won't have to worry about your date ruining the photo by having a weird face." He points out seriously, but none of the boys take it seriously and start laughing.

"You're so right." Felix giggles.

"Wait but speaking of having a weird face," Seungmin chimes in, looking to Felix. "How about we do a self care tonight? To get us all ready for tomorrow."

Felix eyes widen. "Oo, we should." He says excitedly, clapping his hands. "And I have everything we might need." He says.

"Okay wait.. that's perfect." Jeongin says.

"Let's eat dinner first though." Jisung says, making a face. "I haven't eaten all day."

"Me neither." Felix says, his hunger catching up to him now that he thinks about food. He frowns.

"I'll order Panda Express." Seungmin says, pulling out his phone. He walks over to the kitchen for better lighting.

Felix just giggles, looking at the other two boys. "He knows us so well."

"Such a mom, right?" Jisung crosses his arms.

Jeongin rolls his eyes. "I guess I see it now."