Seven wonders

Groot and Pandora had finally made there way through all the turns. They couldn't really remember which way it was. At one point they had made it back to where the pods were. Dora suggested they should've left breadcrumbs but then soon realised they don't have any bread.

They watched as Drax was thrown into this yellow goo whilst Ronan stood there to laugh. They had waited until he had gone back on his ship. Pandora thought she could take him. But seeing as she had only just learnt to Shield herself properly and only just covered Groot, she thought it was better to let him leave and then help Drax.

Groot quickly picked Drax up out of the goo and laid him down. Dora quickly tried healing his cuts. "I can only heal exterior wounds. He still isn't breathing." She stressed to Groot.

"I am Groot" he suggested.

"Try it" Dora said. It wouldn't really hurt to try. Groot grew a branch to be long and sharp. He quickly stabbed into Drax. Out splurged the yellow goo. As Drax coughed it up it almost got into Dora's hair which she had sorted on the ship. It had long been ruined but she wasn't about to let some weird yellow substance get in it also.  Drax let in a large breath. Dora noticed Groot still had his finger in Drax and yanked it out.

Just as they had started to pull him up a little pod flew down. Dora turned to it fearing the worst that Rocket was dead. It landed so horrid that she also assumed whoever was in there might also be dead.

Thankfully, however, Rocket climbed out of it. Yelling out. Dora assumed he was talking about Quill. Meaning he was alive and maybe Gamora was as well.

"Quill just got himself captured" Rocket yelled still in disbelief of their stupidity. "Non of this ever would have happened if you didn't try to single-handedly take on a frickin' army!" He waved his hands around with anger. Pandora had to agree with him but all Drax wanted was to avenge his wife and daughter.

"Your right." Drax almost sounded defeated and disappointed with the outcome of his choice. "I was a fool. All of the anger, all the rage, was just to cover my loss"  both Dora and Groot gazes softened at this feeling his pain. Even though neither had a wife or a daughter. Groot put his hand of Draxs shoulder to provide some comfort. Dora had done what she usually did to rocket. Put her hand on his head to stroke, except she forgot Drax was bald so she left her hand there.

"Oh boo-hoo-hoo. 'My wife and and child are dead' " rocket said in mocking guilt. Groot let out and audible gasp while I turn to Rocket with a glare which rocket had yet to notice. "Oh, I don't care if it's mean! Everybody's got dead people. It's no excuse to get everybody else dead along the way!" Rocket had started to tear up. Dora took her hand off of Draxs head "come on, Groot, Nova. Ronan has the stone. The only chance we got is to get tor the other side of the universe as fast as we can and maybe, just maybe, we'll be able to live full lives before that whack-job ever gets there."

"I am Groot" Groot said. The same time Pandora said.

"Rocket! You can't just leave them!"

"Yes I can Nova and how am I supposed to save them Groot?" Rocket questioned.

"I am Groot." Groot replied trying to persuade rocket.

"I know they're the only friends that we ever had, but there's an army of ravagers around them. And there's only three of us" Rocket said exasperated.

Drax slowly stood with the help of Pandora "four"  Rocket Grunted and turned to kick grass Dora was very confused.

"You're making me beat up grass!" Between every word he would kick again. Pandora was still confused.

A/N I was rewatching MoM and realised I accidentally made Dora's powers the same as Wandas errm. Wanda stans please don't beat me up 🙏 I've worked too hard to be taken down this far along.