Songbird

They had arrived at Nova corp after being checked on multiple occasions and treated for any injuries. "Why would you even know this?" Peter asked.

"When we arrested you two, we noticed an anomaly in your nervous systems, so we had it checked out." Dey explained. Pandora already knew she was an anomaly. She was born from two planets of course she was an anomaly.

"I'm not Terran?" Peter asked.

"Your half Terran." Nova Prime started. "Your mother was of Earths your father, well, he's something very ancient we've only seen once here before, in ms. Nova."

"That's could be why you were able to hold the stone as long as you did and why Dora was able to come out without feeling any pain." Gamora said. Trying her best to keep Quill calm. They heard the doors open.

"Your friends have arrived." Said Nova Prime. "On behalf of the Nova Corps we'd like to express our profound gratitude for your help in saving Xandar. If you will follow Denarian Dey, he has something to show you." She said a smile gracing her features. Dora turned to follow Dey as he lead them out.

They were lead outside. Pandora wished she didn't decide to copy Gamora on her skirt choice as it was a bit cold on Xandar that day. Her thoughts her gone quickly as she noticed a large ship.

"I have a family. They're alive because of you." This made Pandora feel proud. "Your criminal records have also been expunged." She didn't know what expunged meant but she had an idea that it was good. "However I have to warn you against breaking any laws in the future."

"Question." Rocket chirped up. "What if I see something that I want to take, and it belongs to something else." Pandora believed this to be a valid question until Dey shut it down.

"You will be arrested." He said.

"But what if I want it more than the person who has it?" Rocket continued.

"It's still illegal." Dey said his brows lowering.

"That doesn't follow. No, I want it more, sir? Don't you understand?" Gamora and Pandora simply laughed and walked away. "What are you laughing at?" Pandora lightly pushed Rocket to follow. "Why? I can't have discussion with this gentleman?" He continued to prattle on.

She heard some more earth music about mountains this time. It seemed quite cute. She would definitely steal this mixtape again. She bopped her head along to the tune. Walking around the ship.

She joined the team and sat in her seat behind Drax and next to Gamora. "What should we do next? Something good? Something bad? A bit of both?" Star-princess asked them all.

"We'll follow your lead, star-lord." Gamora answered him. This definitely gave him some sort of ego boost.

"Bit of both." He said cheekily. The ship started to set off. They flew away from Xandar.

"Oh my god! I forgot my Lip balm!" Pandora said.

A/N
Starting Vol 2