Once school let out, I hurried past the crowd of girls eyeing me and made my way to the car. I drove to the spot I dropped bunny off and waited for her to get there so we can get to the restaurant together.

"I'm excited to see what you have for me, Irene" she said as she got in the passengers side.

"You'll have to wait and see, bunny~" I used my husky voice knowing she liked it and got weak from it. She turns away and blushes as I chuckled at her reaction.

"Dont turn away. I like seeing you blush" my words only caused her to blush more.

We made it to the restaurant as I unbuckled my seat and saw Berry had a face of confusion.

"I thought we would head home to get ready?" A girl like her really thinks she needs makeup and shit to look good. I reached in the back and pulled out a navy blue dress and flats as I took of my uniforms top to reveal I had a suit underneath. Luckily it was a little cooler than warm out so I wasnt hot all day. I may or may not have stolen a dress from her room when she went to shower.

"W-what? How?"

"I was kinda planning for you to say yes" I chuckled at her shocked face. I got out and gave her privacy to change. Thank god the windows are tinted black. She got out and looked delicious in her outfit. We go in and find our table. I called in during lunch and booked a private area on the top floor, as it was the best spot for couples(I assume that's what we are). I pulled out a chair for her and then my own after she sat down.

"This places looks amazing. It must be super expensive coming here. Are you sure you dont mind?"

"When your the Mafia King and run the most powerful mafia in the kingdom along with a business corp, theres no such as expensive" she giggles at my comment as a waiter came and asked for our drinks. He eyes Berry for a split second then walks back down to the main floor. I'm getting sick of people looking at what's mine. We talked and laughed for a bit till the same guy came back with out drinks and we were ready to order. Berry, like her brothers, kept trying to find the less expensive item as I reminded her that she can get whatever she wants. We told the waiter we would get the couple spaghetti, which was a normal plate of spaghetti but only one for the 2 to share. He walked away but turned around to look at Berry again while she wasnt looking. I opened my jacket, showing him the gun I keep there and he suddenly went pale and walked off. That'll teach him.

I learned a lot more things from Berry and threw a few flirts here and there to make her blush. I also found out she doesnt have parents, which I found slightly weird. A different guy came and gave us our meal while another came with breadsticks. The 2 looked at one another with blushy smiles and Berry mouths something to me.

"They're so gay" she mouthed as I smiled and nodded in agreement. The 2 walked away and we started eating. I never went to this place before but the food was so good i planned on coming back with everyone else later on. I took one bite as Berry took another and as we pulled the noodles in, we found our noodle attached to the others. The realization didnt stop either of us from pulling to the point to where we were leaning over the table to get closer to the middle. My bunny's face was just an inch or less away from mine. I waited for our lips to connect but Berry does something I didnt expect.

She bites her end, cutting the chain, then cups my face with her hands as she pulls me in and kissed me. I was honestly caught off guard by her sudden alpha mode move and quite liked it if I'm being so sure. We slowly parted and stared at each others eyes.

"I-im sorry, I didnt m-mean to do that so fast" she stuttered, blushing softly from her action.

"No need to apologize. I find it attractive the way you act taking power" giving her a cheeky grin and holding her hand on the table. We finished our meal and left the place, but I still had one more thing to show her. She had to put on a blind fold so it would stay a suprise. When we reached the destination, I held her hand to guide her towards it. When I got her where I needed her, I took off her blind fold to reveal that we were on a grassy cliff filled with flowers because I know she likes them.

"Oh my goodness, this is amazing, Ri"

"Only the best for mio coniglio" Which in Italian means, my bunny/rabbit

"Oh my gosh. I'm just a simple girl, I dont deserve this" that's when I couldnt control myself

"Yes you do. You deserve everything I have. I want to share my life with you and only you. Raise a family, share our special moments together, I wouldnt dare let anyone hurt you nor take you away. I will burn my own heart if you were ever taken away from me"

"Riku.."

"I love you. And I'm willing to wait for you to be comfortable. You mean everything to me, Berry Jewel" I confessed as I turn her body so she faces the sun, which was now setting and creating such beautiful colors in the sky that strengthened the atmosphere around us.

"I love you too" she whispered nervously as I lowered my head to rest on her shoulder.

"What was that?" I wanted to hear her say it again.

"I love you too, Riku Irene" she says more confidently as she turns around and places a kiss on my lips, and we share a passionate moment together.

I didnt realize how long I was making this one, got carried away with detail. I hope you guys like it so far.