"Remus is going to be a dad?? And doesn't Tonks like girls??"

"Yes and yes. So now isn't the best time for us to really be jumping into anything official. I'm hanging out with you- he's with Tonks, it would be too annoying to actually date. Long distance didn't go too well for us before."

"I guess that makes sense. At least he knows you love him now since you were sort of a bitch before."

"Watch your mouth."

"Why can you swear and I can't?!"

"Because I said so! But you're right, I'm glad him and I are on the same page. Only took stopping a wedding to get here."

"What wedding?" Harry asked frustrated at how little he knew.

"Ah shit you didn't know about that either. Okay full story from the beginning." Adeline spent the rest of their cooking and half of their eating time reciting everything that happened between her and Remus, starting at Hog's Head and ending at the beach. "And now here we are. Any questions?"

"Uh yes. First, why didn't you stop the wedding at Hog's Head? You knew they didn't love each other. You said you didn't want to ruin his happiness, but he wouldn't be happy with her anyways."

"Well Harry, part of that was just me being a pussy. The other part I think was my parents influence."

"Your real parents?"

"Yep the real ones. I told you they were hella religious. They were very much 'no sex before marriage' 'child out of wedlock is a horrible' 'knock her up then put a ring on it' kind of people. So when it came to Remus and Tonks I still kind of had that mentality subconsciously."

"That's stupid."

Adeline laughed at his bluntness, "I agree. If I could redo it I would. It would've saved them a lot of money on a wedding."

"Okay but also it's dumb that Remus made you decide. Like your decision was dumb but that fact it was your decision is also dumb."

"Okay wow Harry just roast us why don't you. I'll remind you that you just broke up with your girlfriend to 'protect her' so you can't really talk. But you'll have to ask him about that; I can't read his mind. From what he told me it sounded like that if he couldn't have me then the marriage was his next best bet."

"That's gotta make your ego soar."

"It really really does. Like yes boy, get on your knees and beg."

"Kinky."

Adeline choked on her dinner as her face went red, "Harry James Potter what the fuck?"

Harry's face quickly matched hers, "I'm sorry it just came out."

"Keep that talk between you and Ron. I don't need to hear."

"Please like Sirius never said anything like that."

"Yeah but I've never changed Sirius' diapers!"

"You've changed my diapers?"

"I'm your fucking godmother Harry I babysat you all the time."