Part 1

Note: Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

"Aww.. look at our poor Jungkookie; he can't even walk with all of that weight." One of the kids, a younger alpha, mocks, his group of friends laughing along with him. Jungkook glares at the ground, not minding them and continuing on his path. "Yah, Jeon Jungkook, didn't you hear him? Why the hell are you showing that much attitude, huh?" Another kid blocks his path, keeping a hand in front of him. "Move," the 13-year-old alpha grumbles quietly. "What if we don't?" Jungkook sighs, defeated. "Look, I'm not interested in talking to you; let me go." One of the Omega Girls scoffs, crossing her arms over her chest. "And who told you we were interested in you? Oh, for fuck's sake, just look at your face. Nobody's going to believe that you're Jeon Jaehyun's brother. I mean, just look at him." She pauses dreamily. "Handsome face, well-defined abs, charming personality, brave warrior—he's got everything an omega wants. And you? You are a disgrace to Alphas. You are fat, you are ugly, and you are talentless. Nobody even likes you. If people are looking at you, it's just because you are Jaehyun's brother and the head alpha's younger son; otherwise, you would have been thrown out of this pack." She finishes looking at him with distaste.

But Jungkook remains unaffected. "If you are that interested in my brother, why don't you go and pester him rather than wasting my time?" He says calmly. The Alpha kid from earlier moves towards him, ready to throw hands. But then a third, soft yet sharp voice rings. "Yaah, leave him alone, you bunch of spineless buffoons." The group of kids and Jungkook turn around to find Park Jimin standing with an unimpressed face. He walks towards them in slow yet confident steps. He glares at them even though he is shorter than them all. "The audacity—do I need to remind you that he's literally the head alpha's son? if he gets to know this, you and your entire family will be kicked out of the pack," Jimin scoffs, looking at them with such disgust that the kids themselves feel the repulsion. " A..As if you would dare to say," one manages to stutter out somehow, and Jimin cocks his brows, feeling challenged. "Oh, I would definitely do that, sweetheart; don't underestimate omegas, particularly Park Jimin; at that, I can make sure you guys get the worst possible punishments," he says with a sickeningly sweet smile, his eyes looking like sharp daggers. The kids seem to get scared at that, as they silently and quickly run off. Jimin turns towards Jungkook, back to his usual chirpy self. "Hey there!' he exclaims brightly. "You didn't need to do that; I can very well protect myself." Jungkook comes straight to the point.

"Why not? We're friends,"

"No, we're not,"

" But you're Taehyungie's friend, so you're my friend too," the omega insists.

"No, absolutely not; neither am I your friend nor your "Taehyungie's," and tell him to stop coming after me," Jungkook says grumpily before walking away in angry steps.

"Rude!!" the omega calls out loudly, but the alpha just ignores it and walks away.

Taehyung placed his hands over the flowing stream, the thirteen-year-old's hands turning chilly to the touch. He shakes and swiftly retracts his hands, preferring to dip his legs into the stream and sit along the shore. Today's weather was spectacular. As the aroma of fresh flowers fills the omega's nose, he takes a deep breath. Jimin plops down next to him and splashes some water on Taehyung, destroying his serenity circle. The omega glares and splashes back, and both of them are quickly drenched. Their laughter reverberates throughout the silent clearing, and the omegas eventually settle down tiredly.