Higher (Pt 1) - WM ⚠️

Start from the beginning

You watched carefully as she lit her joint, the lighter cracking as she attempted to set flame to the end of it. You watched as she inhaled and exhaled quite a bit of smoke. Wanda walked over to the bedroom window and opened it just a little, not wanting to alert anyone to her shenanigans it seemed. "Ahh so much better," she sighed.

You watched her with unintentional heart eyes; Wanda looking even more attractive as she smoked. She joined you on the bed as she took another hit and you watched in awe. "Wanda? What's it like.. ya know... being high?" You asked sheepishly.

"For me? It's an amazing way to unwind after a long day or even just unwinding after I skate for too long," the brunette said, blowing the smoke away from your face.

"Oh. That's cool.. Can I try? Or maybe you could teach me.. but only if you want you don't have too!" You rambled, blushing at your nerves.

"You want to try?! I've been dying to ask you but I didn't want to pressure you, obviously-"

"Yes I want to. And I trust you Wanda," you said confidently.

Wanda beamed in excitement and advised you not to move, that she would be right back. She remembered that you love goldfish and Pringles for snacks and grabbed a bunch of juice from the kitchen since you didn't like to drink water. She ran back upstairs, joint between her lips and snacks and juice bottles stuffed in her arms. You chuckled nervously as she put them down on her night table. "What is that for?" You asked, eyeing her curiously.

"In case you get the munchies!" Wanda said, giggling.

"Oh so that's a real thing!" You said, laughing.

"Very much so!!!" Wanda giggled. You watched as she took another hit, blowing the smoke away from your face again. She sat on her bed next to you, the joint in her mouth so she had two free hands. Wanda grabbed your hips and quickly situated you in her lap as you screeched.

"Wanda what the!-" you yelled.

"Shhhh I'm going to teach you," she said, her voice raspy and deep now; sending a shiver down your spine. You nodded, looking into her green eyes that reminded you of forests and grass and emeralds. The whites of her eyes were glossy and red, a telltale sign of her smoking.

"I'm going to shotgun a hit with you, okay? It's a much smoother way to have your first time than trying to inhale from the joint itself," Wanda said, brushing your hair behind your ear.

"Okay," you whispered nervously. You'd never been this up close and personal with Wanda before and you were trying to keep your wits about you.

"Alright. I'm going to take a hit from the joint and then I'm going to push the smoke into your mouth and you're going to inhale slowly, okay sweet girl?" Wanda asked quietly.

Your cheeks heated up at the pet name but nonetheless you nodded. "I need words, honey," she said, wanting actual, full consent.

"Y-yes Wanda, okay," you said in addition to another nod. You're just friends and she's just high. No other reason for the sweet names. She smiled at you and looked into your eyes as she took the hit, gently grabbing your jaw with her ring clad fingers as she kept your mouth open for the hit. For a moment, her lips nearly touched yours and she blew the smoke into your mouth. You inhaled as slow as you could, still coughing a little as your lungs adjusted to the smoke.

"And exhale," Wanda instructed, letting go of your jaw. You turned your head to blow the smoke away from her face and she smiled. Her hands were on your hips to keep you steady in her lap, and she smiled at you.

"If I didn't know any better, I would have thought you were trying to kiss me," you said, looking at Wanda.

"And what if I was?" She asked, her voice gravelly and deep.

"I- I dunno," you stammered, heart beating out of your chest.

"Shhhh, don't think, pretty girl. I see the way you look at me when you think I'm not looking. Or the way you try not to drool as you watch me skate," Wanda teased, her fingers slipping beneath your shirt a little; the cold touch of her fingertips making you shiver.

"Open," she husked, tapping your jaw gently. You watched as she took another hit of her joint, getting incredibly close to your face once more, tilting your chin up and blowing it into your mouth. You inhaled again, feeling even more floaty than you did before; blowing the smoke away from Wanda's face; except this time she grabbed your jaw again, kissing you on the lips. You unintentionally moaned in response; her soft lips on yours causing quite a stir in your lower abdomen.

After sharing a few more hits, she continued to kiss you, your brain already foggy from the weed. Her tongue swiped against your lips and you allowed it, opening your mouth to let her in. Even with the most minimal of thoughts, this was indeed the hottest kiss you'd ever had. "Did I make you feel needy, pretty girl?" Wanda snickered.

You hadn't realized your hips had a mind of their own, grinding in Wanda's lap slowly. You couldn't deny it, you'd had feelings for your best friend for a while, and being intoxicated only amplified how you felt. You hummed in response, feeling her hands on your hips again and her lips against your jaw. Wanda was pressing small kisses to your skin as she explored your body, leaving a small love bite on your neck as you continued to grind in her lap.

"Sound so pretty when you're needy," Wanda cooed, an out of body experience again because you hadn't realized any noise was coming out of your mouth.

"Please Wanda," you whispered.

"You know anyone could walk in here right now, and see what a mess you're making in my lap. I can feel how wet you are, love," Wanda teased.

You whined at her teasing, mind too hazy from the hits of her joint that you were given to give a proper response. Your school uniform skirt was bunched at your hips, your underwear sticky as you ground against Wanda's thigh without a care in the world. It wasn't enough friction for you to reach your high but the weed had made you incredibly horny. Wanda held your hips still for a moment and pecked kisses to your lips in an attempt to satiate you.

"I promise once we're sober, we'll do this right."