Sports Illustrated: Heroes Edition - KB & YB ⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️ - SMUT - ⚠️⚠️⚠️

The lights were bright, the room was cold, and Yelena was cursing her involvement in this entire affair. So yeah; her and Kate Bishop saved New York on Christmas Eve, blah blah. But news travels fast and they've found themselves participating in a swimsuit photo shoot in January. Thankfully they were inside, but the room was nearly as cold as outside and she was thankful for the padding in her top; hiding her pert nipples from the archer and everyone else in the room.

Kate arrived in the room a bit after the assassin and Yelena tried her very best not to stare. She refused to listen to her brain or the space between her legs when thinking about Kate Bishop. She's her arch nemesis. She worships the man who swears didn't kill her big sister. But god her legs. The archer's legs went on for miles. Yelena wanted to touch them. Needed to feel her skin. She slapped herself across the face. Cyka!
Knock it off!

Kate's bikini was simple. Plain; a bright purple that matched her combat suit of course. Yelena's look was a bit more intricate, a white bikini with a silver body jewelry chain that featured the widow symbol draped across her hips. Her hair was braided down her back, while Kate's hair was in her signature high pony, with pieces in the front to frame her face. Both women insisted on doing their own makeup, Kate not wearing much at all, while Yelena settled for a dark lip and dramatic eyeliner as per usual.

"Can we just get this over with? I want macaroni!" The assassin asked aloud, to no one in particular.

"I'm starting to think that's all you eat, Belova," Kate teased.

Yelena frowned and rolled her eyes, walking away. "Okay, let's get Kate in here first!"

"See you out there!" Kate said to Yelena as she all but skipped to the setup for the shoot. The assassin watched as the archer was posed a little too sexy for her liking, knowing the images would never leave her brain. They had her pose while wearing her quiver, the archer standing and looking back at the camera over her shoulder, her muscles on full display as she playfully pretended to reach for an arrow. Yelena's eyes trailed down her body, admiring the muscles across the brunette's body like she's never seen before. The strings of her bikini dangled gently at her sides, the bikini bottoms a high cut, the archer's ass nearly completely out with the lack of material.

"Yelena! Yelena!!! YELENA!" The producer shouted. She snapped out of her daze finally, blushing as she walked forward for her turn to take photos. Kate grabbed her equipment and stood off to the side, watching the widow grab her batons for her shoot. It was Kate's turn to drool, finally getting a good look at the shorter woman. She watched on as there were poses with and without her batons, electricity crackling through them as the photos were taken. Despite her small stature, the widow assassin was made of muscle. Her biceps flexing as she posed, her calves tight, abdomen-

"Kate," the producer nudged.

"Hi! Yes. Sorry! What did you need?" She stumbled.

"We'd like to get a few of you posing together if that's okay?"

"Yeah sure uh huh," Kate nodded, still staring at Yelena's figure.

She slowly walked over to the backdrop where the widow was still standing and waited on instruction. "Kate, grab your bow and arrow so we can take a few weapons shots of you two together!"

Kate obliged, still in a trance until she shook her head quickly and snapped out of it. She's your enemy Kate! Stop it! She rejoined Yelena and her crackling batons and posed back to back for a few shots, the shorter assassin standing on a wooden box to somewhat match Kate's height.