Unholy - HS ⚠️

⚠️ - SMUT! - ⚠️

You were bored simply put. You loved your wife, you really did. But it seemed like it was in the past. As cliche as it sounds, you thought having a child would help rekindle your love for your wife. You were nothing but supportive throughout her pregnancy and were overjoyed when you found out you were having a little girl. And you loved your daughter with all your heart, but ever since she was born; the sex and the intimacy stopped. And that's how you found yourself in your current situation.

"Fuck daddy! You fuck me so good," Hailee whined.

"You talk too much, baby. Just grind those pretty hips for me," you growled, infatuated with the tall pop star grinding on your thigh.

"Yes daddy," she whined quietly.

"Good girl," you cooed as she ground her soaked cunt into your thigh quicker than before. "God I love these pretty tits baby," you praised, hands groping at her chest, her head falling forward onto your shoulder.

"Daddydaddydaddy please I'm gonna-" Hailee whined, her teeth biting into your shoulder.

"Go ahead pretty girl," you rasped in her ear. You watched as her hips stuttered, a loud moan erupted from the beautiful woman on your lap. "Fuck, you're so pretty when you cum," you groaned.

"It's cause you fuck me so good, Daddy," she said breathlessly.

You'd met Hailee through a colleague at work. She works for her brother and you'd done dinner with all of them as a... well a "business meeting". You'd even taken your wife along. Except your wife wasn't the one you'd fucked in the bathroom during dinner that night. Hailee had her foot rubbing against your leg during the appetizer course and the two of you hadn't even made it to dinner without making her cum twice in the bathroom.

Now it was a weekly occurrence. She texts you when she's feeling needy and you happily oblige, coming up with an excuse for your wife. Sure the guilt was there. You'd missed a few of your daughters' milestones; her first word being mama and not mommy, which your wife jokingly passed off but you knew it annoyed her. Especially when you were always "working". There were rumors around the office but you'd always shut them down. Angrily claiming you could never cheat on your wife or have an affair. But your wife often wasn't the one you were going home to at the end of the day.

"Daddy please I need you to fuck me! Please daddy you always fuck me so good on your strap I need it so bad. Need you so bad," Hailee whined.

"Shhh c'mon pretty girl. Show daddy how badly you want it," you said lowly, fastening the harness across your hips, lying down on her bed for her to climb on top of you. Not once did you ever imagine you'd be here, but you couldn't resist. Not when Hailee is so fucking hot and so very needy. And as a thank you for letting you fuck her, she had a copy of your credit card. Not that she needed it of course, but you did treat her to more than she could want as she isn't very materialistic. Watching her on red carpets in outfits you'd paid for made you feral. Even better when you were the one ripping them off at the end of the night.

You watched her tits bounce as she slammed up and down on your strap, her hands running over her body as she began to grind instead. "Did I say you could stop, princess?"

"No daddy," she said, bowing her head.

"Well?" Hailee's hands anchored on to your breasts as she resumed bouncing herself on your cock. "So fucking good, baby," you growled. "Always ride daddy so well."

Not only was Hailee needy, but she was always around when you called too. When you needed to ruin her. Needed to feel her soft skin beneath you. Was it worth ruining the relationship with your wife? Maybe. Does anyone know? Not for sure.

"Mrs. Y/LN's office, how may I help you?"

"Yeah it's her wife. She hasn't come home for dinner again. Can you patch me through?"

"Oh. My apologizes Mrs. Y/L/N. Your wife left hours ago? Something about a reservation for a client?"

"Any idea where she is?! This is the third time this week!"

"I'm sorry ma'am. I only know it's for her Steinfeld client," your secretary confirmed.

"Daddyyyy!!" Hailee cried out.

"C'mon baby, cum for daddy," you said lowly. You watched her face contort as she let go, slowing her movements on your strap before climbing off your lap, falling back onto the mattress.

You watched as the naked woman caught her breath, a layer of sweat covering her soft skin. "Leave her. Please," she whispered, tracing her nails against your sides.

"You know I can't do that baby," you said, frowning down at the pop star.

She sighed, pressing kisses to your skin. "Just wanna be yours," she said quietly.

"You are mine, pretty girl," you said, stroking her hair.

You watched as Hailee fell asleep, slowly removing yourself from the bed, gathering your clothes and getting redressed. You sighed, the best times of your life have been in bed with her but you couldn't leave your wife. Or your beautiful daughter. At least not yet.