The shopping day

Raghav n Pallavi is shown in the mall. Raghav tries a few shirts n t shirts for himself. Pallavi helps him in choosing the shirts. Raghav takes out his credit card but Pallavi tells him to keep it n she scans her card. Raghav takes the shirt.
They then go to next shop, P: Raghav meine tumko bol diya na ki aj mein pay karogi.  Pallavi sees a baby accessories shop ,P: chalo andar chalke dekhte. They sees so many new n beautiful things. Pallavi n Raghav sees the toys n buys them . P: Raghav humari room mein yeh sare toys rakhte. R: Hum aur  different different toys buy karogi. They then continue their shopping.

Farhad calls Aarav  to ask his house address to give the wedding invitation card .
A: mein tumko mera address WhatsApp karogi Farhad. He congrats him on his wedding.
Aarav then tells him that all the order he gave has been well received n he is very satisfied n happy with it.
F: Bht khush laga yeh sunkar . Thank you
A: mere paas ek aur khush kabri hai jo Mein earlier hi tumko bol raha Farhad , mein chate  Apki company mere new buisness ki saath ek brand new collaboration . Lekhin this is not something we can talk on phone .
F: wow woh toh bht acha news hai. Toh kal  mein apki office mein aate
A: nhi nhi Farhad pehle tera shaadi aur Raghav ka chuti sab khtm hone do uska baat ek saath discuss aur finalise karte. Mere new business kuch chota chota kaam hai abhi tak khtm nhi hua so let everything sorted first uska baat aaram se kaam karte .
F: theek hai kal dekhte
A: okay Bye

At night , Pallavi is shown sitting on their bed . While Raghav has slept off. Pallavi then wakes up slowly to get her phone which was charging. While walking she gets leg cramps. She shouts in pain.
P: Raghavvvv
Raghav immediately wakes up while she holds the cabinet edge n stands . Pallavi tears is shown pouring out. Raghav carries her n brings her on the bed . He slowly massages her leg n place a pillow bellow her leg . Pallavi cries in pain. P: bht pain ho raha Raghav . R: don't think abt the pain pallavi tum ek minute mein tumhe divert karte. He then plays pallavi fav music on his phone in medium volume n keeps it near her to divert her from thinking abt the pain.Raghav then continues massaging her leg slowly. He massages her feet slowly . Her cramps slowly start to ease after a while n pallavi falls asleep.
Galliyan plays in the bgm ,Raghav sees Pallavi sleeping. He touches her feet gently. He then kisses her feet n places his head near her feet n closes his eyes n sleeps.

In the morning, Pallavi wakes up n finds Raghav sleeping comfortably at her feet. She sees that n gets emotional. She touches his feet gently , then she wakes him. Raghav wakes up. Pallavi opens her arm n ask Raghav to come close her . Bol do na zara plays ,he hugs her n she hugs him back. She kisses his neck . R: You know Saree ka dukhan kal mujhe bht zyda sukoon ki sleep mila. Thank you
P: Thank you 2 Raghav , mein bhi bht sukoon ki saath sleep kiya tah with your massage n love .
Raghav lends his hand out Pallavi holds n walk with Raghav to the bathroom. Pallavi takes out their toothbrush, Raghav back hugs her, she side holds his  face with one her hand  he slowly moves her hair n kisses her back. Then he stops n says
R: oh darling just a minute he goes n closes the bathroom door.

Precap:
Raghav n Pallavi meets the doctor. The doctor does the ultrasound n inform Raghav n Pallavi the gender of their upcoming baby. Raghav looks at Pallavi n they two get teary eyes.