Raghav think he won over KR but he dont have idea what is awaiting for him

Raghav comes in his car to the area in full swag. He gets down the car.KR sees him and gets shocked.RR walk towards KR,he tells ACP that he needs a few mins to talk with KR .ACP allows him to do so. He goes near KR n close to his ear n tells:Raghav Rao naam hai mera ,Kaisa laga mera jathka ,zoor se laga ya nahi. KR shouts Raghav Rao yeh tumne sahi nhi kiya,mein tumko rulaogi itna zydaa tum bas dekhte jao.Raghav pats his shoulder n say: Ab mein jeeth gaya aur tere liye aur  jhatka aane wala tum bas enjoy kar,he puts his sunglass smirks n leaves the place.KR is seen brought in the police car.Raghav while driving thinks how smartly won n how he trapped KR n gets happy. He calls the ACP n inform her abt KR's power n how fast he can be bailed out.He then gives her an idea to not filed the case now but filled it at night as today is friday n kal weekend hai toh court are close.ACP thanks him for the suggestion n cuts the call. She thinks in her heart why is this Raghav helping her.Kuch toh garbad hai .She then ask the officer to stop the car somewhere near the police station  .She n one of the officer comes out from the car.She tells him that we wont file this kaminey ka case now n will do it at night only.Officer gets shocked n ask: kya aur kyu madam ,toh yeh KR koh kya karna hai.ACP :woh sab janke tum kya karogi tum bas mera order follow kar,usko pura Hydrebaad gumao in car  n tie his hand n leg tightly.Sabse important usko kahna maat de sirf pani de usko,waisi karte hi is jaisa insaan ko akal ayega. She then walks to the police station. At RR mansion ,Raghav comes to his room n sees pallavi in her beautiful dress is all set to leave to Maldives.R:wow Saree ka dukhan itna khoobsurat dikh raha na ki kya hi batao n he gets close to her but P: raghav jao tum abhi jaldi fresh ho keh aao.Late ho jaogi warna.Romance hum baad mein karte .Raghav goes .Pallavi waits for him n Raghav comes out in his floral shirt.P: Tum aur tumhari floral shirt kuch nhi kar sakte. Farhad comes n inform them that the car is ready.R n P comes downstairs n take amma's blessing ,amma gives them kheer.Amma: hamesha khush raho aur is tarah ek dusre ki saath hi rehna.Hamesha hamesha.Kriti n Sunny wishes them n ask them to enjoy their vacation.Pallavi blushes n Raghav smiles.In the background kokh ke rath mein plays R n P leave the house but Amma stopped them n gives them a hug. In heart Amma thinks why is she not having a good feeling seems like i am going to miss them badly. She dosent shows that feelings on her face at all Raghav n Pallavi leaves. Deva n his man searches for KR when they finds him haven't come back .He then have the doubts that maybe KR could be caught by police n goes to the main police station n he finds Ramesh there .Deva asks the police officer to let him speak to Ramesh n the officer gives 5mins time ask him to talk bfr the ACP comes back.Ramesh inform everything to Deva n mention that KR is not here since the arrest.Deva gets furious n goes to the officer hold his neck n push him to the wall and shouts Krishna Rao kaha hai mera baba kaha hai .Officer says he don't know anything only the ACP knows.Deva leaves in anger . Is shown KR is being bring in the car going around Hyderabad .Deva finds him no where in every other police station of other branch in Hyderabad n finally goes home disappointed n angrily.

Glimpse of Maldives track:
Raghav n Pallavi dance on beach
Night club with Raghav n Pallavi
Raghvi photoshoot
Raghvi pool romance
Raghvi romantic date night
Finally the unexpected call 🥹

Glimpse of next
Raghav n Pallavi drinks in the night club. They gets high. They then dance on the club dance floor on Oo antawa Oo Oo antawa. KR is shown sitting in the jail n the officer offers food but KR stares at him fiercely.