Its coming to an end:Deva thinks he is smart😏

ACP reaches the spot of the murder of Ramesh.The officer n forensic officer does their work. One of the officer found the phone of Ramesh which is on recording he gives it to ACP n inform her there is recording going on. ACP takes it n asks the officer to continue their investigation n she leaves with the phone. In the morning,Deva informs KR who is eating breakfast that Ramesh has sucided with his daughter. He gets shocked n tells Deva yeh kaisi ho gaya ,he gets teary eyed n stop eating. Woh toh mera beta jaisi thi aur woh yeh step kyu liya jabki meine usko ek chance diya hai.Deva then instigates KR n tells him that it's 100%sure not a sucide n makes him more anger by telling that RR got to know abt KR knowing Ramesh got exposed n maybe it could be RR who has forced Ramesh to do so. KR wakes up in anger without thinking n he washes his hand n tells Deva that Yeh RR ko toh,he don't continue the line n leaves. Deva:yisko idiot KR ko gussa aate Hi dimag chalo nhi hote and laughs n say Ab maza aayaga. In RR mansion ,Tum hi ho bgm plays Raghav is shown just bath n comes out from toilet while wiping his hair. Pallavi goes n helps him to wipe his hair Raghav pulls her close to him n place his hands n hugs her hips while she wipes his hair. Raghav then gets romantic. They share a cute romantic moments.KR comes to RR mansion n calls out Raghav's name. R: Ab kis ulu aya hai hamari romance kharab karne koi na koi zaroor aate. Pallavi gives him the towel n :Mein dekhte tum ready hoke aao. She goes. KR sees pallavi n he stops calling Raghav. P: Aap yaha ,Kya chaiye, jo Lena hai woh toh legayi haina,Ab kya chaiye
KR: Mujhe Raghav se important baat karna hai akele mein. Raghav comes there Krishna Rao tum mere mansion mein kya kar raha in rough voice he asks n walks there ,He comes there in anger. Pallavi hold his hand. KR sees that. KR:Mujhe tumse akele baat karna hai. Raghav was abt to tell kyu but Pallavi hold his arm then Raghav ask him to come to his den. At the den,Raghav closes the door .KR question him. KR:Raghav Rao itna bada admi lekhin itna cheap kaam karke tumko bht acha laga kya. RR:Meine abhi tak kuch bhi nhi kiya ,mere Amma ko mardiya tumne aur abhi tak meine kuch nhi kiya aur tum mujhe question kar raha in loud he ask. KR :natak mat kar Raghav, tumne mere ghar mein Mujhe phasne kiliye Ramesh ko paisa diya hai na, aur jab mujhe pata lagaya usne waisi kiya tumne usko maara. Yeh bhi mujhe smjh mein aa raha lekhin tum ko kaisi dil aaya uski beti ki treatment kiliye paisa de kar uska hi jaan liya. Wa Raghav Rao wa he claps. Raghav gets shock hearing the news of Ramesh n his daughter. R: Yeh tum kya Bol raha ,meine waisi kuch nhi kiya hai. KR :Mujhe na itna gussa aa raha haina he hits Raghav's table very hardly. Pallavi hear the sound n gets worried from the hall but she doesn't go to the den. KR: Mein mere gussa sirf aur sirf ek waja kiliye control kar raha Raghav . R: Krishna Rao he goes near him mere naam Raghav Rao hai aur mein chup chup ke attack nhi karte,Face to Face attack karte ardamainda he shows his second finger to him. Aur baat tum gussa control kar raha woh waja mujhe acha seh pata hai. KR walks away. R: Teri beti ki sachai KR stops n looks at Raghav. R: tumne kya socha mujhe nhi pata Pallavi tere hi beti hai. Mujhe sab pata hai KR gets shock. Raghav pats his shoulder n tells him tumhari weakness mere strength hai. KR: toh tumko sab pata hai,toh mere baat acha tarah sunlo. Mujhe mere beti chaiye aur mein uska dil jeet karke rahegi aur yeh Krishna Rao ka vaada hai. He touches his moustache n tells aur mein tumko nhi chodegi Ramesh n his daughter ki murder kiliye. R: Pallavi sirf meri biwi nhi hai woh meri jaan hai mein dekhte tum kaisi uska dil jeet karogi. They two challenges EO. KR walks away. Now is shown Deva telling his man that tomorrow he is going to execute his last n final move .Mein Raghav aur Krishna Rao ko kidnap karne wala. He sketches a plan n smriks. At night, Salamat bgm plays Raghav sits in Amma's room n recollects his moments with Amma. He gets emotional ,he goes to Amma's cupboard n sees the 🧣 he n Pallavi bought for her . He hugs the scarf . Pallavi comes there n calls him Raghav. He then wipes his tears ,she tells him ACP has been calling him for times . He answers the call n cuts the call. He tell Pallavi he will have to go n leaves . In the morning, Pallavi wakes up in shock while calling Raghav Raghav. Raghav is shown all ready n comes to Pallavi kya huwa Pallavi. It's shown Pallavi sweating n tells Raghav she got a bad dream that something happened with him. Raghav holds her hand n say nothing will happen to him n kisses her forehead. He tells her his going out of town for a important work n will come back late. Pallavi tells him to keep updating her abt him . Raghav goes ,Salamat bgm plays Pallavi's stops him n hugs him. She then brings him to the prayer area . She ties a red string from the prayer area on his hand n tells him bappa will always protect you. Raghav tells bappa ki jai he then leaves. Pallavi in heart bappa mujhe waisi not good feeling kyu aa raha. Bappa pls Raghav ko protect karna. KR is shown going in his car but suddenly he finds his car break not functioning,he try to press the break n he couldn't control the car n the car flew n bangs a tree. Now the scene is shown that Raghav in a meeting at Warangal,he gets a call n gets shock .He tells Farhad to continue the meeting .R: excuse me he says to the meeting members n leaves the meeting. Raghav drives his car in full speed ahead somewhere .Is shown few people standing at the road with metal rods.Raghav stops the car,pagal ho gayi hai kya mere raste se haath mujhe urgently jaana hai. One man run to him to hit him . Raghav fights them,few stunts is shown by Raghav. One of the man hits Raghav's head , Raghav gets dizzy he faints.The people ties his hand n leg n brings him. Pallavi calls Raghav phone at nightshe worries why he didn't text her or is he driving. She sees the time it's 7pm , she tells Kriti Raghav's phone is unreachable. Mujhe bht pareshan lag raha. Kriti asks her towait for a while Raghav would be stuck in any work, he will call. Nowis shown Raghav n KR is tie n their face is cover with black cloth. Deva calls one of the worker n ask them to watch them the whole night he will be there in the morning .Deva then cuts the call n calls someone else n tells something but the conversation is muted he smirk n say perfect. It's 10pm already Pallavi tells Kriti n Sunny . Where is this Raghav. Mujhe acha nhi lag raha . Sunny ask Pallavi to come with him to thepolice station. Pallavi agree n they go. In the station , ACP was about to leave n she stops seing pallavi nSunny. She ask Pallavi only to come to her office.Sunny ok mein yeh mosquitoes ki bites mein batogi he gets annoyed with the ACP n goes .In the office,Pallavi tells her abt Raghav. ACP then tells her to not worry n go back. ACP tells her to keep faith on her believe her . Raghav will be fine. Pallavi don't understand anything ,yeh tum kya Bol raha ACP Lakshmi .ACP Lakshmi gives her a pendrive. Yeh tum ghar jake dekh tumko sab smjh mein aayaga . Sheleaves , ACP Laksmi touches her bappa statue leg in her office n leaves. Pallavi comes home n walks to her room. Kriti calls her but she ignores. Sunny tells Kriti that ACP told Pallavi to not worry n ask her to come back . Kriti looks cluelessly ...

Glimpse of the last of this track:
Krishna Rao n Raghav jumps up together from the place where they were forced to sit. Naacho Naacho song plays in bgm,they two hold each other hand n smiles . Their fights with Deva's man is shown . Pallavi goes to hug KR but KR does not hugs her back n tells her the day he comes out all clean the day he sufferes all his wrong doing that day he will only hug her as a father.

*sorry can't give the SPACE for this ,Next one will SPACE it up.