Krishna Rao in RR Mansion

Amma ,Sunny n Kriti having breakfast with Raghav and Pallavi.Amma tells Raghav and Pallavi to Meet her tonight at her room.Mujhe tum duno ki saath kuch important baat karna.Raghav n Pallavi :theek amma.Raghav kisses Pallavi's forehead n leaves to office.Pallavi inform Amma that she will leave also to her shop after she prepares lunch.Now is shown Kriti n Sunny talking in With Amma in her room. Kriti tells Amma it will how nice if her children n Raghav &Pallavi children grow together.It will be extra fun . Amma tells Kriti that she will talk to them abt this , mujhe bhi chota Raghav ya phir chota Pallavi chaiye . A servant knock on their door n inform that there are guests at the hall . Amma Kriti n Sunny goes to the hall area and gets shocked to see Krishna Rao(KR).
KR wakes up from the sofa n says namaskar Jaya Rao .Kaisi ho abhi tak zinda hai kya and laugh with Deva.Meine socha apki pati aur beta  ki maut ki baat ab bhi ,kair ab ko zinda dekh kar khushi ho raha.Waisi tera dusra beta Raghav Rao kaha hai. Amma tells him to leave the house bfr my son comes back if not you will may not be alive after that. KR laughs hard.KR tells Amma that you don't even give your guest a cup of water. What kind of attitude is this Jaya Rao ji. Amma then ask Sunny to get a cup water.Kriti in anger ask is jaisa janwar ko pani nhi dena chaiye.Deva gets furious n walks forward to hit her but is then stopped by KR.Sunny gets the water but Amma takes from him and throws on KR's face.Amma: Krishna Rao o Krishna Rao bahar aao tera fantasy land ,asli duniyaa dekh aur most importantly yeh hai tera aukat . Tumhe toh khush hona chaiye ki mene bas pani feka chapar se tumhe mara nahi . KR holds amma's neck .Sunny and Kriti tries to stop  and pulls his hand  ,Kr takes off his hand and show his second finger pointing them n says in anger roughly  voice that he will ruin this whole family n make you all suffer.Your children will cry that badly and yeh mera vaada hai,agar Krishna Rao ek baar bola matlab boldiya ntouches his moustache. He leaves the house with Deva...

Glimpse of next:
Raghav back hugs Pallavi . Raghav placed his hand in pallavi stomach side through her saree.n turns her on the bed.

Deva gives KR the pic of Pallavi n inform him that she is your daughter. KR gets emotional after seing the pic.