The Award Function

I AM BACK😎

At night, Kriti video calls with Raghav n Pallavi. She tells them she feels sad that she can't be with them when they need her . Kriti then tells them that there were no tickets left n Farhad told her that you two gained your conscious . Raghav n Pallavi tells her it's ok n say they are now fine.  She then tells them she had booked the tickets to come back . Her tickets is after 3 days. Pallavi then tells her it's fine but Kriti say she wants to see them . Raghav then tells ok n see you soon. They say bye to EO n cuts the call.  Pallavi then brings Raghav to the washroom n helps him to shower. Pallavi then wipes Raghav's body n hair. Raghav's eyes gets teary seeing himself can't do anything n can't help a pregnant Pallavi. Pallavi who notices that wipes his tears n tells him that she is just doing her responsibility as his lady love n life. Pallavi then brings Raghav to the bed n she goes Raghav holds her hand n slowly pula her. P: kya huwa Raghav. Raghav ask her to sit on the bed next to him . Pallavi slowly sits. Raghav slowly pushes Pallavi's hair n kisses her n thanks her. P: you R welcome Ghamandi Rao she tells while holding Raghav's nose cutely.

The servent then brings their dinner to the room. The servent gives to Pallavi n leave. Tum hi ho in bgm She feeds him food. Raghav then takes the food n feed Pallavi back. She then calls the servent to bring their plate n pass her their medicines. Raghav puts cream on Pallavi's forehead n they gives each other medicines n drinks it. Pallavi then tells him that Farhad had already bring their outfit n tells him that we must get ready early in the morning. Farhad will come with Amruta to pick them.Raghav knods.

Ravi goes to Jayraj n offers him drink n tells him he is so happy n excited . He then tells that tommorow he will hold the trophies . Itna loss ki saath Raghav will not win n I am damn sure with it he laughs. Jayraj pats his shoulder n tells him let's throw a party on this success soon.

In the morning, is shown Pallavi in black n helping Raghav in wearing his white outfit for the award. Pallavi while combing Raghav's hair tells him aj tum handsome Rao hu n takes his nazar . She then gives him a cheek kiss . Raghav blushes n tells her agar mein handsome rao ho toh tum mera  khoobsurat ka dukhan hai. P: woh toh mein haar din ho. They then go n sit on the sofa to wear their footwear. Farhad comes to RR mansion with Amruta . They twin in dark blue. They walk to Raghav n Pallavi's room. In the room, Pallavi could not help Raghav in wearing the shoe n Raghav also can't bend to help Pallavi. Farhad n Amruta who sees that moves forward them n bends down n help them. Amruta bends n help Raghav to wear his shoe while Farhad bends n help Pallavi to wear her sandals. Raghav n Pallavi gets shock seeing them doing that. Amruta then tells Raghav that she is just helping her brother in law n Farhad tells that he is just helping his sister in law. Raghav n Pallavi gets touched by their action n thanks them. They four have a group hug n leave for the award function as they r getting late for their flight.

In the venue is shown that the chief guest is Aarav n Sunita. They reached n is shown at the same time Ravi arrives with Jayraj. Ravi greets Aarav n he greets him back n goes in . Ravi while walking in tells that he is getting so excited for his first award in India . Jayraj tells him to enjoy n they walk in . Many more buisness man is shown arriving with their family n friends. They 4 reach the award function. Raghav n Pallavi gets down from the car. Pallavi holds Raghav's hand n he holds back n they walk in the red carpet. Raghav n Pallavi posses n the press capture their pics. They then walk in the venue with Farhad n Amruta. They  then goes n sit with Aarav n Sunita. Ravi who sees Raghav n Pallav n gets shock n pats on his father hand n tells Raghav aur Pallavi aya hai. Ravi gets angry n asks his father I thought they were fighting for life then what the hell they r doing in the award function. Jayraj tells him he has no idea n tells him to cool down n control. Don't worry award will be yours n no one can change it.

The host comes n stands in the front of the venue n welcomes everyone. He then tells everyone will be thinking where is the stage n why am I standing here ? So here I have the answer, as we all know so unfortunate as one of our buisness man n his fam got injured a few days ago n considering that  this year we have decided to not have a stage n the award giving will just happen at the front here. Pallavi then tells Raghav iska matlab tumko zaroor award Milne wala. R: Hopefully, may the best win. Ravi is shown in a very arrogant n angry face.

Precap: Aarav is called to give the best buisness man award . The nominee is shown n Ravi is shown all set to wake up . Aarav opens the envelope n say the winner is Ra Ra Ra......