The Turning Point

Bhula dena plays in the bgm Raghav with family does Amma's last ritual. Raghav n Pallavi is shown fully broken .

Raghav opens the house n sees it so lonely with no sound, Raghav n Pallavi walks in different ways where it's shown like they are extremely sad. Farhad sees them n feels very bad n he walks away . Now is shown Deva tells KR abt how he still feel uneasy with the behaviour towards them that days n seeing the ACP who is full force to catch the culprit,KR asks him to not do anything n just stay calm for now but Deva in heart tells he will surely do something. Now Raghav is shown fully drunk coming back home n walk to his room. He recollects the happy moments with Amma he goes in his room n shouts very loudly Amma kyu Amma mujhe chodkar kyu gaya n knees down n cries loudly. Pallavi who was in Amma s room hears the sound n rush to the room n sees Raghav fully drunk on the floor crying. Tum hi ho instrumental plays in bgm She goes near Raghav who is lying on the floor .She then wakes him up. Pallavi cries seing Raghav so broken. Shebring him to toilet washes his face&brings him out&make him sit on the bead.He rest his head on her chest while crying for a while. Maa Devi sarva bhuteshu plays She wipes her tears. P while holding his face with her two hands :Raghav yaha dekh .Tumko strong rehna hai waisi tooth kar kya karega jo bhi yeh Saab kiya usko find karke sabath nhi sikane hai kya. Waisi hi unlog koh chordagi kya. Dekh mujhe she shout to Raghav. Tum Raghav Rao ho samjh n wipes his tear. Promise kar mujhe kisne bhi yeh kiya usko Hum itna regret feel karwaogi .Hum duno saath milkar usko realise karaogi n lends her hand ✋🏻.Raghav puts his hand on hers n they two promise to teach lesson n make the people who did it to Amma to realise how big mistake that had the person did.Pallavi then help drunk Raghav lie on the bed . She goes to bring water but Raghav pulls her back :Mujhe chodkar mat jao Pallavi ,mere saath reh yaha .She then puts him to sleep on her lap. The next morning, Raghav gets a call n he shouts KYA in a angry face n cuts the call.Pallavi puts his blazer n ask abt it. P: kya huwa Raghav subha subha itna tension kyu. R: Mujhe pata chal gayi kisne yeh sab kiya. Mein itna careless kaisa ho sakte mujhe careful rehna jabki mujhe pata thi woh kitna katarnaak ho sakte. P: kaun Raghav aur tum itna sure kaisi Bol sakte R: koi aur nhi Krisna Rao ne hi hamari Amma ko Mara aur Sunny Kriti kisi jaga par chupaya angrily he tells. P: Tum itna sure kaisi Bol raha woh toh Police station mein ho na. R: yeh doubt clear karna toh humko police station jake ki pata chalega. They reaches Acp office. Raghav asks abt KR to ACP but ACP denies to tell anything but tells it after getting pressurised by Raghav. Acp informs that he was bailed on the night of Monday. Pallavi gets shocked but doesn't show n thinks in heart toh iska matlab 100% sure KR hai. Raghav doesn't tells anything to ACP . R&P Leaves but Raghav stops n tells ACP to be careful especially ask her to take care of her son n leaves. ACP wonders why Raghav warned her but she ignores it. In the car while driving Raghav tells Pallavi that next target will be the Acp family. Pallavi then asks him from where did he get the information but he doesn't share n tells her we are going to KR house n speeds the car. Now is shown KR asks Kriti to eat but she throws the food away .KR gets angry n puts Sunny on gun point ask Kriti to eat her meal. He then slaps Sunny and kicks him continuously. Kriti then eats her meal. Deva comes there n tells him that his spy is here with  : Baba Pallavi Rao apki beti ki pura khabar mila hai. Sunny n Kriti hears everything n gets shock.KR goes out . Kriti think in heart that they  have to get out from here. They shouldn't let KR to inform Pallavi that he is her father .Raghav ko batana hai in any cause. KR comes to the hall with Deva. Deva introduce his Spy (karan) to KR. Karan informs them he have 1 good news n 1 bad news. Good news is your daughter Pallavi is in a good state . Bad news is the pic in this envelope. He passes it to KR. KR opens n sees Pallavi n Raghav pic togethern ask yeh kya hai. The man informs him that Pallavi's husband is none other than Apko apne dushman Raghav Rao Usko hi banana plays in bgm He tells them the whole R&P story how Raghav forcefully married her n how they now supported each other with all their problems their past.How Raghav was about to killhimself for Pallavi ,How Pallavi took the bullet for him n how he left all his illegal business for her .KR falls on the sofa 🛋 in shocks hearing everything. He then think recalls how he killed Amma n how n what all he did towards RR. KR: Yeh bhagwan kyu kyu. Meine yeh kya kardiya.Bhagwan aap kyu  hamesha mere beti mere se durr rakhwa teh just then someone kicks the door.

Glimpse of next:
Pallavi warns KR n leaves holding Raghav's hand .KR holds Pallavi's hand while she leaves . At night Pallavi tells Raghav she feels something when KR hold my hand just like he had hold her before. KR gets emotional n cries while seing a pic with garland in his cupboard.