The Proudest Wife of a Husband

It's start with award being given to the winner n dance performance is been shown. The best entrepreneur award nominee is shown n Ravi is called to give the award . Ravi announce Aarav as the winner. Everyone claps , Sunita hugs Aarav n Aarav goes to receive the award. Ravi lends his hand out but Aarav doesn't shake his hand n takes the award from him. Ravi takes back his hand .
A proud Sunita n Raghav clicks his picture . Aarav then tells he feels happy to receive this award for the very first time in India the place where he started his career n thanks everyone n goes back to his place.

The host then tell the last two award has been won by the same person . Let's all welcome our Chief guest with his wife(Mr Aarav n Mrs Sunita ) to announce the winner n then give the award.

Aarav n Sunita goes to the front n the nominee is shown. Raghav's photo come on the screen , Pallavi holds his hand n smile looking at him. Ravi then looks at his photo n tells Jayraj to get ready to click his photos. Sunita opens the winner envelope n Aarav takes the mic n smile after seeing the name n say the buisness man award n the best jewel company of 2022 goes to Mr Ra Ra . Ravi wakes up n Aarav says Raghav Rao my very own best friend n his company Jayathi jewellers. Everyone claps. Ravi gets shock n claps in anger while standing .Raghav smiles looking around where the crowd is filled with  claps sound n looks at Pallavi Farhad n Amruta. Pallavi kisses Raghav on his cheek n hugs him. Amruta clicks their pic while Farhad takes video of them . Raghav walks slowly to infornt to receive the award. Pallavi claps for Raghav proudly. Her brought smile on her face says everything. The host with full energy tells everyone let's give a huge applause to the one and only Buisness man of the year Mr Raghav Rao.
A person who is sitting behind Ravi asks him to sit down as he is blocking him from capturing Raghav's pics. Ravi sits in anger n crushes his hand down the table. Jayraj face expressions is shown changed.
Everyone in the venue claps loudly.

Aarav n Sunita gives a hug n congratulate Raghav on his win . Pallavi gives a flying kiss to Raghav who is looking at her happily. Raghav  thenbfr receiving the award makes a wish for Pallavi to receive the award with him. Pallavi smiles n proudly walks forward holding her baby bump ,Raghav lends his hand n their hand on each other n they receive the award. The host asks Raghav to talk a few words. Ravi walk out the venue angrily ,Jayraj also leaves behind him. Raghav with a teary eyes takes the mic n say all the praise to the god n thank you god. Secondly,I thank my mom n also myself for listening to advices not being egotistic n learn how to handle things more patiently n wisely. Next, I will thank my whole team in my company especially Farhad. Farhad please stand Raghav asks n tells everyone to please give a huge clap for him. Farhad stands up while everyone claps for him . Raghav continue by saying also thanking my friend Aarav for saving me ,trusting me n signing deal with me even knowing that I may failed to fulfill the deal requirements . He hugs Aarav, they hug each other. Aarav takes the mic n tells to everyone that Raghav is the best example of not giving up despite being in so many downs in the company. Raghav then tells Last n most importantly I must must thank the lady standing beside me , my wife my lady love n my oxygen of my entire life. He then tells this award is truly dedicated to my wife. The person who taught me how to live in this world with no ego to work in a proper way n not a bad way. I learn so much . Today if I could stand here receiving this award it's because of her encouragement n her confidence on me. She gets teary eyes. He turns to her n say thank you my Saree Ka Dukhan n  I love you so much n gives her a forehead kiss n she hugs him. He hugs her back.Everyone in the function claps for them n they 4 go back to their sits.

The host then thanks everyone for attending the award function n tells everyone to get ready for the party today evening in the hotel n say let's celebrate the success together. Thank you everyone. Everyone leaves the place. Farhad Raghav Pallavi Amruta Aarav n Sunita takes group selfie together with their awards at outside. Ravi who was smoking outside sees that n gets angry he throws his cigarette down n crushes it with his shoe hardly . He tells Jayraj he wants to leave n they leave .

Precap: Raghav n Pallavi in the party sits n enjoy their food while other's partying. Raghav drinks his drink 🍺 n tells Pallavi after so many days such a peace moment n Ravi comes n sits in their table. Raghav n Pallavi.....