The entry of Krishna Rao in Raghvi life

A new day starts Pallavi is shown dressing up.Raghav comes and help her.He gently moves her hair and helps her out with her earrings .Tum mere liye kafi plays in bgm.Pallavi then helps Raghav to put on his blazer.Mere pati bht handsome dekh rahe Kiska nazar na lage.Tum bhi bht khoobsurat dikh raha baby ,Ab chalte late ho gaya.Pallavi takes her bag and Raghav lends his hand out.While holding each other's hand they leave.Farhad reaches the office n get to know someone is there waiting for Raghav n forcefully went in Raghav's office without permission .Farhad walk towards the person who is waiting in the office ,Farhad opens the door and the person turn the chair towards Farhad.Farhad get shock and says Krishna Rao.
Farhad question him and Krishna Rao stands n say :thoda sabar kar Raghav ka chamca itna kya jaldi abhi hi to aya n pata Farhad shoulder .Just then Raghav opens his door and comes in .He gets shock and say Tum yaha in a angry voice.Namaskar Raghav Rao kaisi ho and seats down on the chair while placing a leg on another.Raghav gets angry and hold his collar.Krishna Rao peoples moves forward but is stop by KR. R:Get the hell out of my office.Mein Tera thukde karne se pehle tum yaha se nikhal. KR:abhi toh aya n wakes up again . He then gets close to Raghav's ear n :Mein wapas aagaya na  toh dekh mein Tera kya kya karte Raghav Rao. Is baar  tumko kaisi  barbad kardogi tum bas wait kar aur dekh. Abse tum kaisi khushi se jete mein dekhte while showing him his second finger in a rough tough voice.Yeh Krishna Rao ek bar kuch bola toh matlab bola and touches his moustache .Raghav angrily kicks the chair and say dekhte is baar kaun barbad ho jata.Mein Raghav Rao ho jo kiski samne jugte nhi.Tumhara barbad time shuru hits abhi ardamainda. KR laughs n claps , he then with his peoples leaves the office. RR gets angry n  in anger also leaves the office.Farhad asks Raghav to stop but he doesn't listen.Farhad then calls Pallavi n tells her everything...