CHAPTER 28: USELESS SYSTEM

Mulai dari awal

The system does not have this data stored. But the backlash would endanger the host's life.

Helena raised her head slowly, revealing a forced smile. "My lovely system, it would be so kind if you could tell me moving forward what items I can use and which ones I cannot, hmmm..."

Helena did not hesitate to fake a smile as she flattered the system with kind words.

*Ding! *

The host did not have to ask questions in such a manner. The host could simply ask questions, as she usually does.

Seeing as the system ignored her flattery, Helena's smile turned into a frown. She always suspected that the system was smarter than it pretended to be. But now she realized her thoughts were wrong. The system was just a DICK.

------

*Click! *

Helena clicks on the dumbbells in the item box and two 30kg dumbbells materialized on the floor. She picked them up off the floor, expecting them to be heavy, but they felt light instead.

"Huh...? Why do they feel so light? I can't get any workout done with this."

The dumbbells felt light as she picked them up. She doubted that they weighed thirty kilograms because she had held a thirty-kilogram dumbbell before in her past life and they felt heavier, but then again, she is stronger than her previous self.

*Ding! *

SYSTEM NOTIFICATION

Host has performed an exercise in the correct form with the dumbbells

For one minute.

Your strength has increased by 0.1

Your defense has increased by 0.1

"That's what am talking about, free stats. I just have to exercise with these light dumbbells, and I can increase my stats without doing any of the system's dumb missions."

Helena smiled happily as her strength and defense stats increased. Though the added stats of 0.1 were little.

************ A FEW MINUTES LATER**********

*Ding! *

SYSTEM NOTIFICATION

A new mission is available.

"Argh... another mission,"

Helena complained. Though she could ignore the mission, she was curious about what the mission was so. She dropped the dumbbells on the ground and checked the missions on the system panel, with one of her hands folded, and rubbed her chin with the other.

Hmmm... let's see... what the mission is about. The first option, perform 100 dumbbell floor presses... I only get 100 experience points and 5 stamina stats, definitely not picking that. The second option is two hundred dumbbell push-ups for 300 EXP, 10 stamina stats, and a passive skill called [Sword mastery] —

"System: what is the [Sword mastery] skill?"