The Burden I Carry

Peridot's POV
As we three began our way towards White Diamond palace it became more clear that I was freaking out and becoming stressed while we were walking and obviously Jasper being next to me must've noticed. "You'll be okay Peridot I can assure you" Jasper says. "I do trust you it's just this is certainly nerve-racking since we are going to meet up with two diamonds at the same time!" I whispered screamed. As the small conversation ended as fast it began the two kept quiet and kept following Yellow Diamond. The three of them soon arrived at the start of the steps leading to the entrance of the palace. Yellow Diamond reaching the top with ease waiting for two much smaller gems to walk up. The three now stand at the top and looking towards the entrance now began their walk into the palace. As White Pearl appears startling both Peridot and Jasper. "What brings you here today Yellow Diamond?" The White Pearl asks "We've have a new subject that wants to try the new experiment you've came up with." Yellow Diamond replies. "Perfect bring those two further down the hall and they will get to see me in person." White Pearl says. Peridot follows but soon begins to daydream again.'If I had the chance to go to Earth ill surely take it right? I mean. Even if the Crystal clods won I could stay undercover and see what I could do right?'. Quickly getting kicked out of my trance as Jasper slightly punches me. Entering the bright blinding white room the two now see the White Diamond slowly making her way down the stairs. "I see you've made it with record speed." "I am so glad someone has volunteered." White Diamond says. "If you'll just follow me Peridot and your friend stays here I'll be glad." White Diamond says. "Alright I'll be back Jasper." I say while waving goodbye to her. "Alright now that's its just me and you I could began whenever you like little gem." White Diamond says. "I have a few questions first my Diamond what will happen to me and what would I expect afterwords?" I asked. "I'll answer those two for you. First you'll be relieved of your burdens and you'll be given a new life which means you'll come out good as new!" "Secondly you'll simply return to work but because of ERA 2 Peridots are used for gem reintroduction and recon on planets." White Diamond says. "Alright I'm suppose I'm ready to get this started." Peridot says. "Of course you are I know the burdens you hold my dear and I'll be the one to relieve them for you." White Diamond says. After that line White Diamond began to transmit light through her gem which soon engulfed Peridot. 'This is it I'll be free of my pain. I would start over and be happy again.' As the beam of light continued to shine on Peridot it became evident that it was doing much more then taking the bad memories of Peridot. It was also taking the ones that made her happy. 'What's happening?' 'I thought it would take only the bad memories but it seems like it's fully resetting me back to my original code'. 'All I can see is the shapes of people slowly fading suggesting I am forgetting everyone'. 'I DONT WANT THIS I DONT WANNA FORGET EVERYTHING IVE LOVED'. 'I THOUGHT THIS WOULD TAKE AWAY THE BAD MEMORIES'. Before she knew it she was gone. Nothing remaining of her original form.

(A/N Another cliffhanger. I know right must be very annoying but I am thinking of another chapter that's short but with Jaspers pov.