"nooo i'm tired, can we go inside now?" i asked taiyo and he laughed.

"lemme get a kiss then yeah." he said leaning over the console and i pecked his lips.

we had went to a drive thru movies, then he took me to this car show he drove in and had me in the car with him - thought i was finna meet my creator -, next we smoked then we went to a restaurant and got a seafood boil, then we smoked on the way back to his house.

"i know i already told you but you look good as fuck." he said and i smiled some.

i had on black cargo pants and a shirt that had black and green in it with matching shoes.

"thank you." i said before we both finally
got out the car.

"you want me to leave these bags in the car?" he asked and i nodded.

i forgot we also went to the mall and he bought me whatever i wanted, i mainly got stuff for zoltan though.

"we'll get em in the morning when i go back home." i said and he nodded wrapping his arms around my waist.

i felt myself getting hard just staring at him, his eyes were low and red, his lips were slightly parted so you could see his sliver grills he had on his bottom teeth, his locs were in a messy bun and his muscles could be seen through the compression shirt he was wearing.

"storm you staring at me like you wanna eat me." he said laughing.

"i meannnn." i dragged before laughing then let out a small yelp as he picked me up making me wrap my legs around him.

he held his arm around my waist as he unlocked his door, he placed me back down on the ground then locked his door.

"my bedroom 2nd door on the right." he said nodding towards the hall that was dimly lit.

i made it into his bedroom and it's like time froze. his bedroom had mostly dark colors, it was a bouquet of flowers on his game chair and a few presents beside it, he had a light purple glow around the room.

it was rose petals on the floor and i pouted lightly before turning around and he was standing in the doorway.

his shirt was already off and i laughed a lil cause i could see he was nervous.

i grabbed his hand pulling him closer to me before wrapping my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his.

he kissed me back and i felt his hands grip my ass before he lifted me up off my feet and onto the bed.

"gone head and take this shit off." he said against my lips then leaned up pulling at my shirt.

i sat up to pull my shirt off then he helped me out my pants and his eyes landed on black lace boy shorts i had on.

i felt my face warm up as he stared at my print and i slowly moved my hands to cover myself and he was quick to grab them and held them down beside me before kissing me again.

i let out a small gasp as his print rubbed against mines, the friction was like pure bliss as i wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer to me.

he groaned into my mouth as i sucked on his bottom lip before he pulled back and started kissing on my neck and sucked on it.

he trailed kisses down my body and stopped right above my shorts, he looked up at me and licked his lips before speaking.

"you trust me?" he asked as his hands rubbed on my thighs and i nodded my head.

"i need you to say it baby." he said gripping my thighs.

"yes i-i trust you.." i stuttered as he started messing with my shorts.

he pulled them down and his hand wrapped around my dick before he spit on the tip then twirled his tongue around it as he made eye contact with me.

oh he a demon-

i let out a soft moan as he took my whole dick into his mouth and i felt my tip hit the back of his throat.

his started bobbing his head up and down at a slow pace and i felt his hands go to my balls where he started massaging them and i felt my stomach get tight.

i let my head fall back against the bed and my eyes shut as he continued doing his thing.

i feel like im floating, this shit feel too good-

"taiyo-" i whimpered feeling myself get closer.

he hummed around my dick before lifting up and spat on my dick before stroking me with his hand at a fast pace.

"you gonna nut fa me, pretty?" he asked with a slight rasp in his voice and i quickly nodded my head as my nut shot out of me.

"f-fuck baby!" i moaned loudly as he continued stroking my dick and sucked on the tip.

i looked back at him and could see him licking all my cum up before he pulled down his pants and boxers making my eyes widened.

"scoot back and reach in that drawer." he said and i followed his instructions. my hand landed on a bottle of lube.

"you want me to use protection?" he asked and i shook my head no.

he nodded before lathering his dick in the lube then he pushed my legs back and went down where he started licking my hole.

almost instantly my eyes rolled back as he licked and sucked on my hole, i was a moaning mess until he rubbed his tip against my hole and hovered over me.

"you know you pretty as fuck..." he said quietly and i felt my face heat up as i smiled a lil.

he pressed his lips against mines as he started pushing himself into me, i grabbed onto his shoulders as he went deeper and i heard him groan against my lips.

"relax pa..." he said against my lips and i tried my best to as he slid the rest of his length into me.

"fuck- fuck— taiyo." i moaned quietly as i tried to adjust to his size.

"you tight as fuck storm— shit." he said quietly and i noticed his eyes was shut and he was moving on his bottom lip.

"y-you can move now..." i said and he nodded before he started moving his hips back and forth slowly.

he was going slow, but he was deep inside and it was driving me insane as he kept hitting my spot over and over.

he leaned up and peppered kisses over my face and neck before he picked up his pace and started slamming into me.

"taiyo- fuck wait!" i moaned loudly as he hit my spot repeatedly, my legs were now over his shoulders as he kissed on my neck.

moans and whimpers escaped my mouth as he continued fuckin me,"i-i can't-" i finally got out as i felt my stomach get tight and my legs started shaking.

"mm...mmm, you not tapping out on me storm..." he said and wrapped my legs around his waist as he slowed down, he would pull back to where the tip was in before slamming the rest of his dick into me.

i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me and he kissed my lips,"i got you pa..." he said quietly before moaning in my ear.

"i gotta cum.." i said before moaning as he moved his waist in a different movement.

"gone head." he said wrapping his hand around my dick and almost immediately i started cumming and he stroked my dick as i did.

"fuck storm-" he groaned before pulling out and nutting on my stomach.

my legs were shaking and he laughed leaning down and kissing my thighs before he picked me up.

"we gonna take a bath, okay?" he said before pecking my forehead and i nodded.