Chapter Sixteen (EDITED)

Start from the beginning

"Come on" said Harry.

The two ran up the stairs as they heard Ron yelling. The two discovered him in one of the rooms, "Ron!" said Harry as him and Hermione ran over to him.

"Ron, you're okay!" Hermione spoke.

"The dog, where is it?" Harry asked quickly.

Ron pointed his finger, looking extremely scared. "It's a trap. He's the dog! And she's that crow! They're animagi!"

Hermione and Harry looked at the floor; there were paw prints imprinted in the dust. And there were also prints that looked to be made by a bird. The prints lead to two pair of boots. The door to the room began to creak as it swung closed.

Behind the door, stood Sirius Black and Silvia Snape-Black. Mass murderers.

The two stepped forwards, their eyes dead set on Harry. Hermione stood infront of him as she spoke, "If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too"

Silvia grinned as her husband spoke, "No. Only one will die tonight"

"Then it'll be you!" Harry growled as he darted out from behind Hermione and his hands latched onto Sirius's neck as he threw him done onto the floor. Silvia just stood there, she was impressed. And she couldn't careless. Her husband deserved it. 'He got his arse beat by a 13-year-old' she thought, smirking to herself.

Harry yanked his wand out of his coat and pointed it at Sirius's head. Hermione had Silvia up against the wall, also pointing her wand at her. Sirius started chuckling, "Are you going to kill me, Harry?"

SLAM!

"Expelliarmus!" yelled Remus pointing his wand at Harry's and then at Hermione's. Remus motioned for Harry to get off Sirius, the same to Hermione. The trio huddled in the corner.

"Well, well Sirius and Silvia. Looking rather ragged, aren't we?" Remus spoke, stepping towards Sirius his wand pointed at him. He continued, "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within"

"Well, you'd know all about the madness within. Wouldn't you, Remus?" asked Sirius, a smile attempting to make its way onto his face.

Remus dropped his arm that had the wand in and began grinning. He bent down and grabbed Sirius's hand pulling him up. Silvia and Sirius practically leaped into his arms as they hugged him.

Hermione looked at the three baffled. "We found him" said Sirius

"It's him, Moony!" said Silvia looking at her best friend.

"I know, I understand" Remus spoke to the pair.

"Let's kill him" said Silvia, a smirk on her face as she looked dangerously at Ron.

"No!" shouted Hermione. "I trusted you! And all this time, you've been their friend!"

Hermione pointed her finger at Remus as she turned to the two boys behind her who looked as equally as shocked as her, "He's a werewolf! That's why he's been missing classes!"

Silvia looked extremely impressed as she looked over at the girl, "I have a feeling me and you are going to be amazing friends! I already like you after punching Malfoy's spawn" she smirked

Remus walked towards the girl and asked curiously, "How long have you known?"

Hermione responded glaring at her Professor, "Since Professor Snape set the essay"

"Ah yes, my lovely brother" spoke Silvia

"Well, well Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age" said Remus, praising the girl.