Bomb Threat (Sorry If Title Is Triggering)

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, like Mendeliev said, we will begin evacuations in a few minutes." The parrot like principal said. As they were about to dismiss, an eruption burst from the cafeteria that shook the building.

Back at the houseboat, Luka was playing his guitar when the boat shook from the blast. He ran outside to see people looking around and he got a text from Juleka.

Jules: We got a bomb threat

Luka's eyes widened as he grabbed his bike and rode through the traffic to the school.

There were screams as teachers ushered their students to the door. As her class ran, Marinette went to each classroom to make sure everyone was out. When she headed to the entrance, the door closed and locked. Marinette mentally smacked herself in the head. She forgot the doors automatically closed and locked after the principal leaves. She banged on the door, hoping someone would hear her.

Teachers lead their students across the street where they were doing head counts to see if all students made it out of the building. Mrs. Bustier was sure all of her students were there, so she didn't bother doing a head count. A mistake that would cost her job.

When everyone was done counting, Luka ran up and hugged his sister. He looked around for his girlfriend but he didn't see her anywhere. "Where's Marinette?" Everyone heard that question and started looking around for her. Adrien snuck off and came back as Cat Noir to help look as well.

"Is there a possibility that she is still in the building?" Cat Noir asked. Everyone paled and started calling out for her, hoping that she ran home. Of course, Bustier and her class didn't really care, which put them in a bad light. They thought she made it out and ran off, but cared more that Lila was finally safe from her bully. 

"Does anyone else hear a banging noise?" Cat Noir asked as his ears perked up. No one else heard it over cars around them but Cat Noir raced back towards the school and looked through every window to spot the girl. 

Marinette knew she was trapped in there and started looking for somewhere to shelter herself. The basement wasn't the best idea, since she could get trapped underground if the school gave way. She shouldn't go somewhere high, because the cafeteria roof was made of glass and could stab her. Marinette decided to take shelter in a classroom under a desk. 

Luka ran up as well, ignoring the protests of Juleka as she was held back. Cat Noir stopped Luka from getting too close when they all heard a groaning noise.

Everyone looked towards the school and watched as it tragically collapsed with Marinette still inside.

"Marinette!" Her friends yelled. The police and ambulance were arriving, delayed because of traffic. Sabrina's dad was talking to Mrs. Bustier, wondering why her student was still inside when she didn't say anything during the head count. The rest of the officers were trying to keep Luka and Cat Noir back from the rubble, but were failing. Everyone eventually helped out as much as they could, from helping each other lift rubble to looking for Marinette's outfit.

Luka and Juleka were about to lift a bookcase when there was a faint groan. "Everyone shut up!" Juleka said, startling everyone. The groan was heard again as people followed it to a large beam.

"Marinette! We're here!" Students and officers were carefully but rapidly lifting rubble off while a stretcher and oxygen mask were being prepared. Luka carefully lifted her up bridal style and laid her on the stretcher were an oxygen mask was placed.

Her side and part of her face was bleeding, clothes dusty and had some blood spots on it. Marinette's vision was slightly blurry but could tell who was who based on colors. She saw Luka as he grabbed her hand softly as she was wheeled into the ambulance.