Harry jumped as he felt a hand on his back, he turned around swiftly and was met with Professor Trelawney. "Professor Trelawney" he spoke

Trelawney's voice was raspy as if it was gasping for water. She had a grip on Harry's shoulder as she began speaking, "He will return tonight,"

"Sorry?" Harry asked, freaked out by the way his Professor was acting.

Trelawney gasped again as she continued speaking in the raspy voice, "Tonight, he who betrayed his friends, at Hogwarts with murder shall break free. Innocent blood shall be spilt and servant and master shall be reunited once more" Trelawney started coughing like a cat would as if she had a hair ball stuck in her throat.

She glanced at Harry apologetically, "Oh. I'm so sorry, dear boy. Did you say something?"

Harry looked dumfounded as he found his words, "No. Nothing" he was breathing heavy as he started to back away from her and head towards the door.

Trelawney still looking at him oddly. Harry rushed out of the classroom, still trying to compose himself as he quickly looked back before darting down the stairs and out the tower.
~~~~
Ron, Harry and Hermione were walking through the courtyard heading to Hagrid's.

Over in the corner, the executioner was sharpening his blade. Hermione looked at it appallingly as they passed. The executioner looking at them intimidatingly.

The trio stormed across the bridge, wanting to get to Hagrid's faster.
"
I can't believe they're going to kill Buckbeak, it's just too horrible" started Hermione.

As they rounded the corner, Ron spoke, his face holding a are-you-kidding-me look "It just got worse."

Sadly, on their travels they were met then no other then Malfoy and his goons. Again.

Hermione overheard what the blonde was saying, "Father said I can keep the hippogriff's head"

Hearing enough, Hermione grit her teeth and stormed over to him, the two boys following close behind.

"Look who's here" said Crabbe.

Malfoy stood up, opening his arms as he spoke, "Ahhh! Come to see the show?" He smirked.

Hermione stormed up to him, her wand out, "You! You foul, loathsome, evil little cockroach!"

She held her wand to his neck as he grimaced and whimpered. "Hermione, no! He's not worth it!" spoke Ron.

Listening to the ginger, she lowered her wand. Malfoy started laughing.

WHACK!

Hermione's fist landed right in the centre of his face. Malfoy groaned as he got up, holding his nose, she definitely broke it.

"Malfoy, you ok?" asked one of his goons.

The three snakes ran back into the castle, Malfoy. Hermione looked back at her friends, smiling "That felt good"

Ron looked astonished, "Not good, brilliant!" Harry was smiling like crazy.

Caw Caw! The trio glanced to their right. Next to them was a crow, a crow which had onyx looking eyes. Hermione recognised it from somewhere but she couldn't think where. It looked like it was praising her and applauding her with its wings. Hermione nodded at it appreciatively as it flew away towards Hagrid's Hut.

~~~
The trio descended the stairs which led to Hagrid's Hut quickly, they wanted to be there for him when Buckbeak was executed.

They looked at poor Buckbeak as they passed.

"Oh look at him," started Hagrid, "loves the smell of the trees when the wind blows through 'em"

The trio were currently sat inside of his hut, waiting for the executioner. Harry approached Hagrid, standing beside him as he watched Buckbeak from his window, "Why don't we just set him free?"
he asked as if it was the most obvious question in the world.