He rubbed her clit with her finger and his cigar. It only took a few more strokes while she came hard, clawing his chair with her nails. It was scandalous to be in this position with him. People will accuse her of climbing the corporate ladder by sleeping up. He pulled out her finger and sucked her release drinking all of it.

Her release made a pool on his pants. He pulled his cigar out of her cunt, inhaling her essence. "A little something to take with me," he winked. He will take it with him to remind him of her when he loses control.

"Will you be a good girl?" He kissed her cheeks. Autumn kept quiet. She didn't know why. "Answer me, baby," he crooned to her. "Or do you want another release?" He threatened her as if he was asking about her food preferences. Autumn said yes. "Good girl. Now go before I bend you here."

Autumn got down. "Will you let me go?" she was desperate to get out of his clutches. He raised his brow.

"Do you want to try again?" He threw his pen on his file. She shook her head in defeat. Walking out the door, she ran into her restroom. Placing a hand on her heart, she calmed her breath. His blue eyes scared her to death. She splashed water on her face. Her heart was rushing at the speed of a jet engine. She pulled her pants down to see that she had gotten her period. Now she knew why everything was such a mess. It was good she didn't bleed when his hands were down there.

She was quiet all through the ride. She didn't say a single word to him. "Why are you quiet, Autumn?" she closed her eyes, fisting her fingers tight to control her anger. She didn't want to talk to him or see him.

"Let me be, please," she swatted his hands like a fly. "I am not in the mood to talk, please" She felt too emotional, too scared to talk. Besides, she was exhausted, too anxious, and frustrated.

He wanted to listen to her sweet voice, talk to her, and ask her what was going on, but Autumn was adamant about zipping her lips tight. "What's going on," he pulled her into his lap.

"I don't want to talk," she sniffled. "Why won't you get it," He didn't know what it was, but he kissed her cheeks.

"Shh! Don't cry, baby. It's okay," he cooed to her.

"No, it's not. You are the reason I am crying," she snapped at him. Zyler looked at her with a shocked expression. His little dahlia had taken offense. "You are the reason for my misery." She sobbed harder.

"Do you want this?" He offered her his handkerchief. She didn't take it and took out her own. She was so freaking adorable when she cried.

"I want you away from me. Can you give me that?" She sniffled.

"Shh...... I don't want to yell at you, baby. Don't cry," he brushed her hair out of her face.

He didn't know what it was, but he decided to be quiet. She didn't look like her usual self, so he let it be, and she passed out. He carried her out of the car and put her on the bed. Carly's eyes turned wide as saucers. "She doesn't seem to be feeling okay. Take good care of her. I will be back tonight. Once she wakes up, make sure she has something to eat," he ordered her roughly and walked out of the room to get ready.

................

He fisted her phone and called Cole. "Is everything ready?" He buttoned his tie and squirted some cologne. He grabbed his retinal camera and adjusted them in his eyes. He blinked twice, verifying the vision. He blinked a few times to make sure he captured the pictures with ease. And the retinal camera worked perfectly.

"All is done. I've got the blueprints. I know where the cameras are going to be," Cole also jumped into his car, driving to his destination to set up things for his work. "I will hack into his cameras, but there is a room in the far corner of the mansion. It is heavily guarded, but I am sure you will be able to find something," Cole parked his car a safe distance from the mansion before proceeding with his work.