[33]

Warning- some keefe and Charles drama over the next couple chapters ;)

I flopped onto the couch in my private room, a million thoughts swimming through my head. All of which revolved around keefe. Did he like me? I mean sureeee we've nearly kissed a couple of times but that could just be me and my awkward social skills reading to much into stuff. I groaned, covering my face with my hands. "Everything sucks" i muttered into my hands. I could hear the laughing of keefe and dex who were currently having a heated game of foosball in the corner of my room. I kicked Biana who was sat at the opposite end of the couch. "whatcha doing" i pestered. Her eyes were glued to her phone and she had an evil glint in her eye. "never you mind, now get your nasty ass dogs out my face" she playfully swatted at my feet. I laughed, jumping up. "Guys, i'm ditching the rest of my lessons to do combat training buy you guys have to get tested for your strengths" 

"Right now?" dex groaned. "I was one goal away from destroying this guy" 

I rolled my eyes. "Come"

I walked to the tecno room, my friends following behind me. "hey tinker!" I hugged my favourite tecno. "everybody this is tinker, tinker this is everybody- and you already know dex"

They all waved whilst Dex walked around the room. "Is this a-" Dex went on to say aload of big words that my tiny brain could not comprehend. Tinker nodded. "Genius! I always forget the second component attachment" I walked over to see the thing that dex waas holding. It looked like binoculars to me. Dex and tinker walked off talking in what seemed like a different language. "okay welp there gone" i laughed. "what are we doing here?" Wylie asked. "you guys have to go into that room-" i pointed to a door "- and you will get a series of tests to see your strengths and then be trained in that area." i explained. "Oh! And you have to wear those" I pointed to a massive, funny looking pink outfits. I suppressed a laugh at the look of pure fear on their faces. "now that's just abuse to the colour pink!" biana cried. "have fun!I'm just down the hall" I laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------

"wanna train?" I asked Jolie. "Sure"

I grabbed a rapier off the wall and walked over to a mat in the corner of the room. "1st to draw blood?" i grinned.

"what's with you and blood?" Jolie laughed before lunging at me. The clash of the swords gave me a sense of comfort as i swung my sword in a familiar pattern. Thrust, block, thrust block. I dodged jolies swing, rolling behind her to get a better stance. Jolies forehead had a thin layer of sweat and she swiped at it. "out of breath already?" i teased. "Shut up" she swung at me and I easily blocked her sword. "So tell me soph. When you gonna ask keefe out?" My head snapped up in surprise. As soon I was caught off guard Jolie nicked my arm with her gladius. "Hey! That's not fair you distracted me! And more importantly, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" Jolie laughed. "come on soph, I'm your sister I can tell when you have a crush" I felt my face heat up and i stuttered out obscurities until I just gave up denying it. "when did you find out?" 

"Soph, from the moment you came home after that first day at school I could tell that you were completely smitten for the boy" I blushed harder, tucking my hair behind ear. "Aww you really like him don't you" she cooed. I nodded "He's just so sweet and handsome and the nicest person I've ever met" I sighed. "My little sisters in love" jolie sung. "Bitch" I hissed. "Right back atcha" she sent me a kiss before walking off to go and talk to Alvar. Cute.

-Keefe-

"Foster?" I called out wandering down the halls. I know I should be in strength testing but excuse me for not wanting some scientists poking around my brain. I hopped down the halls, greeting strangers as i passed them, occasionally sending a group of giggling girls a wink.

I scanned the labels above the doors searching for the training rooms. "Sorry dude!" I said holding out my hand. I'd just bumped into this guy, he looked around my age, he had brown hair and tanned skin. He was really muscular but not as much as me. His eyes were are a china blue and for some reason I felt like i'd seen him before. "No prob. Its mostly my fault anyway. I wasnt looking where i was going." 

"Would you mind pointing me to the training area? Im looking for my friend" I asked. "Yeah sure its 3 doors down on the left. By any chance have you seen the moonlark" 

"How do you know sophie?" 

"How do you know sophie?" he fired back. "I came with her from America" I explained. The guy shook my hand.  "She probably talked about me, Im charles" My fist clenched and I lied through my teeth. "Sorry dude she never mentioned you" i seethed. The tops of his ears tinted red as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Oh okay then. Catch you later I guess." He walked of giving me a wave and a strange look. "Fucker" 

I pushed the door to the training area open and looked for sophie. She was in the middle of sparring Jolie so I thought i'd surprise her after she finished. I stood to the side, close enough so I could hear them but a good distance that she would notice me. I grinned as she cornered Jolie. I sipped from my bottle when mine and Sophie's eyes widened at Jolie's next words. "So tell me soph. When you gonna ask keefe out?"  I started to choke on my water and moved closer to the conversation, eager to hear more. 

 "I watched as Jolie scraped sophie's arm with the scary looking sword. "Hey! That's not fair you distracted me! And more importantly, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?" I heard sophie scream. Ouch am I that unlikeable? My dreams of having a chance with foster dimmed and my heart ached. "come on soph, I'm your sister I can tell when you have a crush" I saw fosters well known blush start spreading along her cheeks and her next words left me on a high i'd never felt before. 

 "when did you find out?"

 Hi........ So I'm alive...... just very very lazy. I'm sorry I haven't updated in 2 weeks, I literally have no excuse. IM SORRY. I'm gonna start editing the story because believe it or not... there's only around 5 parts left!  thank you all so much for all the support. i will be updating again soon! The next update will just be all the tags of  every single person that has commented and it will probably be out later tonight. I love you all so much :333