[12]

"RFGFHAGHHHHHH!" I screamed. "what the flip jolie! why are you standing over me like some demented stalker???" i shouted. Okay recap- I just opened my eyes and jolie was standing over me watching me sleep. "I told you it wasn't over" she snickered walking out my room. Oh shit! what had she done. I reached over to grab my phone and check the time when i saw it was already unlocked. Weird. I checked what apps had been open and the only one was WhatsApp. I scrolled through making sure jolie hadn't texted anyone but then i realised it would be at the top. Grady. What has jolie done??? I opened the chat and to my horror there was... a picture. I screeched and frantically tried to delete this picture before grady saw.

NOOO HE'S SEEN IT!!! Yesterday when we were playing games i may or may not have fallen asleep

NOOO HE'S SEEN IT!!! Yesterday when we were playing games i may or may not have fallen asleep. On keefe!!! But jolie wasn't there and... DEX! I have to hide, Grady is going to murder me. "SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER RUEWEN" Grady bellowed through the house. i sprinted to jolies room. "jolie this is not funny!" i screamed through the door. "i guess you'll be joining me in groundedness" she shouted back. I screeched. i could hear Grady storming up the stairs and Edaline asking him what was wrong. I ran to my room and pulled out some random clothes, not even bothering what they were. My eyes glued to my door. I scraped my hair up and grabbed my backpack. I turned the shower on and legged it to my balcony. I climbed down the ladders on the wall and ran down the stairs from the other balcony. I hopped in my car and sped off. Well at least i'd be early to school today. 

I stopped at one of the traffic lights and saw the girl from yesterday, the one with all the fake tan. She'd taken most of it off and dressed in something nice? I rolled my window down. "Erm hey! I just wanted to apologise about yesterday" i called out. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Just then it started pouring it down and she squealed using her handbag as a shelter. I felt bad for the poor girl. "hey i know you hate me but do you want a lift?" i shouted to her. "i... er...no!" she screamed back. Suddenly, thunder rung out and i raised my eyebrow at her. "actually yes please" she muttered. I smiled and she hopped in. "What's your name?" i asked when we set off. "stina. stina heks" she replied "y'know, what you said yesterday really hurt my feelings but, it was true and i changed? i guess." she told me. "i'm sorry but i know what you mean. my old bod- lette teacher told me once 'sometimes the harsh truth is the thing we need the most'" she nodded. "sophie? sophie Ruewen right?" i smiled "yup" i guess i shouldn't judge a book by its cover. "so you want to sit with me and my friends at lunch?" i asked her. Her eyes lit up. "really?" i laughed at her excitement. "yeah, really" Bring bring. my phone started ringing. It was my dad. I hung up and stina looked at me. "you just hung up on your dad?!" she asked surprised. I bit my lip. "Yeah well kinda, so this morning my sister jolie sent a picture of me and keefe together and my dads well protective and he saw and was about to murder me so i hastily got ready and jumped of my balcony. I turned the shower on to distract him" i explained. She burst out laughing, "omg! thats hilarious, it also kinda explains your outfit choice." she said looking me up and down. I looked at my outfit and was so shocked that i forgot i was driving until stian screamed. I quickly re focused. "Oops sorry!"