Werewolf(Overlord Fandom)

{Lupusregina X OC}

(Futa/Futa On Male)

[Large/3020 Words]

NSFW

Many adventures have had the displeasure of being hunted by a beast stronger then them. Being able to do nothing but run and hope by some miracle that they can escape or find help before their demise. Some make it, yet new torn up bodies indicate not everyone is so lucky.

I had no desire to ever get into such a situation and as such, never pursued the life of adventure. I was content with my simple village life, doing simple village things. Of course, the world seems to dislike me as I am now being pursued through the woods by...something after going out to gather berries. Going deeper into the woods had its dangers and I knew that but the only other job was lumber work and my body isn't made for that. Thus, this is my situation and I really need to find a way out!

*AWOOOOOO*

'So a wolf is it?' I think to myself in resignation, knowing right away that such an agile predator would catch up to me in no time. I should enjoy these last few moments of living before my flesh is rended and my blood spilled.

*Crack* *Step* *Crash*

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the trees part and something unbelievable step out. I'm not just dealing with something as simple as a wolf, but instead, a beast of legend-

A werewolf!

I try and turn to maybe prepare if at all possible but the beast is so incredibly fast and has a heavy paw slamming into my side in mere moments. The sheer force cracks several of my ribs on impact and sends me tumbling to the ground harshly. As my body stills, the pain starts to overcome me, introducing spots of black in my vision.

*Step* *Step*

Using what little strength my body has left, I raise my head up to get a look at this beast. Instead of the wild eyes and gnashing teeth I was expecting, I find that the werewolf looks impeccably.....calm.

From what I understood from books, werewolf's are supposed to be vicious beasts that will rip you apart once they have a whiff of you. This one standing in front of however has yet to even make a move on my downed self and is instead just staring at me.

As it's gaze remains on me, my own eyes start to wander and I take in more and more of this beast. From its fur that looks incredibly soft, to its face that shows actual complex emotions; whatever this beast is, its definitely a cut above any other werewolf.

With this thought, I continue to gaze upon the beast before freezing as I realize something-

This beast is not and 'it' but a she!

Despite the dire circumstance, I can't help but blush lightly at my realization and let my head fall back to the forest floor so I'm no longer looking.

"Hehe," a deep yet decidedly feminine chuckle sounds, making my blood run cold as I realize there could be but one source.

"Could you be blushing because of me?" The wolf playfully questions, taking large steps forward until she's basically standing over me. Looking up at her towering form, I can only blush more as I now couldn't couldn't look away from the target of my embarrassment. "That makes me happy~"