Playmate(FNAF Fandom)

{SunXOC}

(N/A)

[Mini Length/934 Words]

NSFW

"Where is he...." I mumbled to myself as I my search continued around the play area. Despite me working here for a long time, I feel as if I still discover new spots every day which makes hide and seek, what I'm currently doing, quite the challenge. I feel like its should be easy to find the seven foot tall animatronic but surprisingly it's exactly the opposite. He's managed to evade me for the better part of 20 minutes now and soon, I think I may have to throw in the towel.

*Step* *Step* *Step* *Step*

Spinning around at the sound, I only make it halfway before I get picked up and squeezed tightly into what I instantly know is Sun's chest.

"Suuuun~" I pouted, hugging him back nonetheless. "Your not supposed to come out till I find you!"

"Ah I'm sorry Sunshine! I was just missing you," He replies, setting me down soon after so I can now see his smiling face.

"It's okay Sunny, I don't think I was finding you anyway," I laugh, a smile of my own forming that challenges his.

We just sorta look at each other for a minute, laughing and smiling before I notice a red tinge appearing on his cheeks.

"Do you think we could play that special game Sunshine?" He asks timidly, the request making me blush so red I must look a tomato to him.

"We could," I smile, not missing the joy mixed with something else appear on Sun's face.

//Mini Timeskip//

Sun had literally carried me all the way up to his room, sporting a wide smile and rosy cheeks the whole time. The moment the door was closed and we were no longer in view of any cameras, our lips practically gravitate to one another as we began a heated make out session. Like usual, I try and dominate the kiss at first but it proves fruitless as Sun's long tongue fills my mouth. I can't help but groan lightly at the feeling, not tired of it in the slightest despite all the times we've done this.

Grappling tightly onto his clothes, I press myself as close as possible as our kiss continues. It's also in this new closer position that I feel Sun's 'little friend' bulging through his shorts. I blush at the feeling, thinking very dirty things, and that combined with the kissing makes me aware of my own growing arousal. Down below, a pleasant warmth radiates while a growing wetness becomes more and more obvious. Not being able to take it much longer, I break apart our kiss and stare into Sun's eyes with a lust filled gaze.

"I want you~" I whisper, stepping away from the animatronic and laying myself on his bed. His presence doesn't leave me for long however as I instantly feel his hands back on me, stripping me down quickly while taking the opportunity to lightly tease me. His actions make me all the more wanting, to the point where I can feel my wetness dripping as he finally removes my undergarments. Looking at him closely, I can see that his eyes are locked onto me but his hands are working on removing his own clothes. Said clothes are gone in mere moments and Into my sight comes Sun's dick. It's not a real one of course but's its quite realistic and is even capable of finishing. Not to mention it's not small by any means, being at least seven inches long and just thick enough to leave me feeling full.

*Thrust*

My thoughts are interrupted as I feel sun thrust his length into me, meeting absolutely no resistance due to my arousal. The sudden insertion has me instantly moaning as the feeling of being so filled overtakes me. Then, Sun puts his large hands on both of my hips and begins methodically fucking me.

Like usual when me and Sun are 'playing', my vocabulary is reduced to moans and other lewd sounds as my brain very quickly gets lost in the pleasure. Besides that and sun's occasional grunts, the only other sound in the room is the soft, wet plaps as Sun's body impacts mine. His motion is driving me wild and begins to bring about a small knot in my gut.

"Ah~ Ha~ M-More~" I manage to moan out breathlessly.

Luckily, sun quickly delivers and I cant help but practically scream as he begins to rearrange my guts. Every time he thrusts in, I can feel his bulge slightly stretch my stomach, creating an insane feeling that turns me into more of a mess than usual. His hips beat against mine relentlessly, taking that small knot and making it all I could focus on. It just keeps growing and growing and at this point, I'm just mentally begging to be unraveled.

Lucky for me, Sun seems to be in the same boat as his thrusts get more erratic, telling me he was close as well. Then, with one last powerful thrust as deep as he can go, I feel strand after strand of his warm seed begin to pump deep inside of me. The sensation is indescribable and it causes me to finish soon after, releasing my fluids all over Sun's dick. I'm breathless for a moment, drawing back and watching as Sun's member exits my body, covered fully in a mixture of my juices and his seed.

I can't tear my gaze away from his still hard dick and with an audible gulp, I say just two words-

"Round two?"

910 Words