Shower Time(No Fandom)

{OCxOC}

(Yuri)

[Mini/580 Words]

NSFW

This Lemon is from one of my now unlisted books but I am also putting it here; so if it looks familiar to anyone, that's probably why. (This one has altered characters) Thank you and enjoy :)

"C'mon Leah......we g-got in here to clean not do it a-AH! again," I stutter and moan out as my girlfriends wet and soapy hands continue to thoroughly massage my breasts while occasionally stopping to pinch them.

"I need more of you my love..." she whispers in my ear with a tone that instantly has my body betraying my words and showing her exactly how much I want her as well. "You also need more of me it seems."

A long-drawn-out moan from me follows her words as one of her hands that was previously groping me transitioned to now rubbing all over my pussy while occasionally dipping a finger in just past the entrance. With all of the water running down my frame and my arousal still present from earlier, Leah's hand had very easy access to do whatever it wanted with my body.

Obviously realizing this opportunity as well, after a few more seconds of the rubbing and occasional fingering, Leah got a little bolder and started to consistently insert three fingers into me instead of just one. Every time she got to a certain point, she would also curl her fingers up and cause me to momentarily feel an incredible fullness that makes me weak.

Despite how good what she is doing feels, I become acutely aware that she is moving at a painfully slow pace.

Whining a bit at the fact, I begin grinding and moving my hips up and down so that her fingers would be going into me deeper and at a faster pace. I feel Leah smirk against the back of my neck before she seems to get my desire and begins to rapidly thrust her fingers in and out of me at a blinding pace.

"YES RIGHT THERE!," I scream out in pleasure as her new and improved fingering began hitting a spot inside of me that made me see stars. Drool began to escape my mouth at the incredible sensations and soon enough, I feel the budding warmth in my gut signaling an orgasm was soon to come.

"A-AH......Leah," I moan while starting to squirm around at my impending finish.

*Schlop* *Schlop* *Schlop* *Schlop*

"Finish for me my love," Leah whisperes while slowly licking the back of my neck and leaving little kisses all over the place. Needless to say, her words and actions had just added fuel to the inevitable fire and caused my impending orgasm to be completely overbearing.

"Ah~ Mmmm- *Mmph!?*

My moans were cut off by Leah connecting our lips fiercely and diving her tongue deep into my mouth. With yet another sensation, I couldn't hold on any longer and just let go of any resistance. Immediately, an immense pleasure sweeps over me as my orgasm explodes outward; leaving me a blubbering mess against her lips.

We continue to kiss as I ride out my orgasm before eventually breaking apart as I fall back even further into her body; now completely spent after our morning lovemaking and now this. Her hands drift away from my breasts and pussy before coming together as she wraps her arms around my stomach and brings me impossibly closer to her in a tight hold. We stay like this for a minute or so before she suddenly says something that makes me chuckle-

"I'll actually clean you now."

580 Words