Neko(DXD Fandom)

{KonekoXOC}

(Futa/Futa on male)

[Medium/2304 Words]

NSFW

"Liam," A small emotionless voice says from behind me, getting me to stop putting books away and turn around from my locker. There, standing before me is my best and really only friend in this school Koenko Toujou. I still don't really know how we became friends so quick but I've never complained at the fact. She's always been a great friend, quiet demeanor and all, and has really kept people from picking on me.

Yeah, I'm bullied a bit-

Don't get me wrong, the girls in this school have no problem with me, it's the guys who pick on me for being....me. I'm far shorter than any other guy in the school, standing at just 5 foot on the dot. If that was all, maybe it would be manageable, but I'm also blessed or cursed depending on who you ask with a more 'feminine' appearance. I don't really hate my appearance or stature at all, I've come a long way to love myself and try to just stay strong in the face of bullying.

It all came to a head one day though when my bullies were being a little more aggressive than usual. That was the first and last time they ever put their hands on me. I wish I could take credit for beating their asses but it's only Koneko of all people who can claim that. She showed no mercy to them, using strength that at the time I didn't know how she could possibly posses. She's even smaller than me and yet dished out punches and kicks that sent those bullies running.

Of course, as we got closer, I found myself asking that very question and that's when I found out what Koneko actually was. She's not a human like I am but a mix between a devil and a Nekoshou. It was shocking of course, learning about her and a lot of other supernatural things but In the end that didn't change our friendship. If anything, it only brought us closer and closer, to the point where someone may be confused on the level of our relationship.

"Liaaaam," she says again, breaking me out of thoughts. Once she knows though that she has my attention, she steps forward and embraces me gently, being mindful of her own strength. Even though this is nothing new, I can't help the dusting of red on my face at the contact. I'm content with just being friends, but close contact like this reminds me of my prevalent feelings towards the girl.

"Hey Shiro," I reply, using her little nickname and smiling as some red appears on her cheeks as well.

"Baka Liam...not in school," she pouts, cutely pounding her fists on my chest.

"Sorry sorry," I said while holding my hands up in mock surrender. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask curiously, figuring she had something to say since she came up to me.

"Could we hang out at your house?" She asks, shooting some pretty dangerous eyes my way that metaphorically melt my heart.

"Of course we can...." I trail off while smiling at her sneakily

"Don't you dare...." She deadpans

"Shiiiiiro~" I sing, bracing myself as she goes back to pounding her fists, this time though with a visible smile.

//Small Timeskip//

After what seems like a day that would never end, I finally got out of school and me and Koneko made the short walk back to my house. My parents were still at work so we didn't have to talk to anyone and just went straight upstairs to my room. There, we hung out for a while, playing our games and stuff before Koneko spoke up.