23.

~Sam~

He slows down, his hands trace all along my body in gentle movements that won't disturb me from anything else I'm feeling.

He kisses between my breast as far down as he can while remaining inside of me, he starts at my chin working his way lower and lower.

I pull on the pillowcase behind me because the sensation of every little shift he makes feels so good, I lose and little more of my sanity with every shift.

"Do you still have those cuffs?" I ask as I feel our desire for one another increase. He puts the slice of pizza that he was going to feed me another bite of, back down onto the dresser.

"Why?"

"I want to try something." I tell him.

I've always been the one to lay there and let whatever happen to me in bed. It's how I was trained, essentially how I was raised. Cuffed or uncuffed, I just had to lay still. There's a part of sex that scares me, not in a shy way. Bit in a way that leaves me feeling like if I fail at it, it will cost me my life.

Sex to me is dangerous, it's a lot of pressure not so much pleasure. I fear it. I want to conquer that fear. I want to take my body back. I want the control.

He just looks at me.

"Never mind, it's stupid..."

"Stop, it's not. What is it that you want to try?"

Kyler comes back up to kiss me and he looks me in the eyes.

He kisses me again and then he pulls out. He moves to the dresser to grab the key. He takes the cuff off that I just gave him permission to put on me, off to toss onto the floor.

"You want control, you get on top." He kisses my cheek and the turns us over so that I now hover over him.

"Wait, I've never..."

He rests his hands on my waist.

"Look at me." I do. "Just relax, just enjoy it. I'll love whatever it is. Do what feels good to you. Trust me."

"I do." I whisper leaning forward to kiss him as I lower myself onto him and the sensation is totally different. It's like. Every part of him is hitting every part of me that needs to be hit.

It's almost hard to focus it feels so good. I slowly grind up and down being careful to not bounce to much, I don't want to lose my rhythm and hurt him.

He bites his lip and once I feel a bit more comfortable, I pick up the pace a bit with his help.

"Just like that baby." He groans with his grip on my waist getting tighter.

I rest my hands on his chest for support. He moves one of his hands to rub my clit with his thumb.

"Relax." He tells me.

I try. I try to stop think and focus on the feeling and it's too much. The pressure building up inside of me. I am losing my shit, in the best way though.

"Kyler, that feels so good."

He sits up and I wrap my arms around him and bring my knees in a bit which makes things so much easier and changes the pressure a bit. He sucks on my right nipple and I start to come apart.

"Shit." I rub my fingers through his hair as my body starts operating without my control.

"Fuck." He quickly shifts us again and thrusts in and out of me a few more times before just collapsing between my legs.

"That was the he best sex I ever had." I whisper.

"Every time with you is the best. I like that you felt more confident this time. I like you on top." He kisses my lips.