Reunited?

--- Shreya's pov

I and daya were cuddling his eye were closed and hand on by back stroking gently

"I wish we could stay like this forever" he said

"So do I love I cannot imagine my life without you"

"You don't have to I can't loose you shreya, and we are going to be together. however long it takes"

I looked at him with a smile and pecked on his lips

"I love you so much daya"

"Love you more little one" he replied lovingly

After a few minutes we heard doorbell, we knew it's Aanya so we got dressed as fast as we can

"You make the bed I'll go check" He said, then kissed my forehead left

--- Daya's pov

As I opened the door I was shocked to see Aanya with Purbi

"What are you doing here" I asked her shockingly

She came closer and hugged me

"Ohh daya I cannot tell you how much I missed you"

I moved backwards seperating myself

"What do you want Purbi, what is she doing here princess" I asked Aanya

"I brought mom here dad, I know she did wrong but she wants to change"

"Some people never change honey she's one of them"

"She will dad she promised me and I want to give her a chance"

"Give who chance Aanya, and who is she?" Asked shreya who just came into hall

"She's my mother, and dad she has accepted all her mistakes we should give her a chance"

"A chance to a woman who cheated on your father?" Shreya said annoyed

Purbi looked at her with strange suspicion

"Who are you tell my daughter what can she do?" Asked Purbi in amazement

"She's my best friend mom, she lives with us"

~~ Shreya's pov

Purbi nodded, I know this woman wants something she's not here for Aanya or Daya she wants something else

"Aanya I need to talk to you" I said

"Look Shreya I know you care about me and will never forgive mom for everything she did to us, but she's my mother she gave me birth. I have that instinct that she wants to change and I'm gonna help her do that"

I looked at Daya who was starting at his daughter without any expression, I knew he was hurt he didn't wanted Purbi's presence.

"She will never change honey, she definitely want something from us." said Daya

"Dad you are the best father in the whole world, and not only that, you have taken care of me like a mother. I'm greatful to be your daughter but just like you, I have always craved for a family, our full family. Me.You.&.Mom"

She moved toward him with tears filled in her eyes and hugged him tightly

"And today my mom is here, we three like a family are standing in our home together. I naver thought I would even see her but today she same back for us. We can again be a happy family please give her a chance, for me."

Daya hugged her back and kissed his head, his eyes were swelled face red

"I never want this lady back in my house, honey. She never wanted to be our family, she wasn't here when we nedded her the most...."

"I know I wasn't here when my husband and daughter needed me most, but now I want to be here for Aanya, for you and for us." Purbi interrupted before he could speak further, like she didn't wanted him to.

"I have changed Daya, please trust me." She hugged him Aanya who was already hugging her father pulled her closer and I felt... left out.

It's his reality, he got a daughter. Who's My best friend and had a wife who's also mother of his child. Doesn't matter how many nights I sleep with him I will never be as important as Purbi, They are a family. Tears were flowing down my cheeks. It's not like I didn't tried to stop, but the fear of loosing him made me WEAK.

Daya looked toward me and smiled lightly, I wiped my tears and turned to go to my room, hearing their conversation.

"So did you forgive mom?" I can never forgive her

Maybe he said "NO"

"Not even for me?" Asked Aanaya sadly

"I...I'll think about it." He replied while I can feel his eyes stuck on me

Aanya thanked him happily and asked

"Can she stay here for tonight? I wanted to spend time with her"

"Okay but she has to go tomorrow, until I make up my mind." He replied

"Don't worry Daya I will never let you down"

I felt my legs shaking tears filled in my eyes, every thing was blurry. Closing the door behind me I moved toward window, for some fresh air.

"I lost the first and last two people I even had."

Isn't it weird? Some people without any efforts gets everything you have always prayed for. I remember all the moments we spent together all the promises we did. I have faith in him, but a part of me knows he will never choose me over Aanya.

~~ Daya pov

After I permitted Purbi to stay here tonight I felt suffocated. Every happy and sad moment we spent together flashed infront of my eyes.

I was staring at Shreya who locked her door. I saw tears in her eyes and felt helpless.

"I feel suffocated will get some fresh air" I excused myself to avoid Purbi

When I went to garden and saw Shreya standing near her window tears flowing down her cheeks staring at moon and felt disgusted within myself for everything I put her through, but I can't do nothing more I can do anything for my daughter.

I shouldn't have started anything with her, it ruined her life, her peace.

Our eyes met when she looked down there were many unsaid questions in her eyes, I felt guilty and broke eye contact.

She sighed and closed went towards her bed.

She's sad and I can't do nothing about it.

------

Heyyy, how you all doing.

Next chapter will be updated soon.