Answers

Hey lovelies kaise ho aap sab, because I made you guys wait for so long I'll try to upload as fast as I can, hope you enjoy it.

Note:- this chapter contains abusive language.

Daya's pov

After dropping shreya I came back home I know she likes me very much but it can be a teenage attraction she's young my daughter's age I felt so wrong doing all this to her.

I like her too this girl has became my obsession but I can't do this. These are her growing years I want her to live and enjoy and obviously stay safe. After I became jealous today I'm afraid of myself I don't want to be her handcuff only because I want her to be only mine I cannot trap her, we have generation gap out thoughts processes are different it's better to maintain distance before we go too far.

I went to Aanya's room saw her being busy in homework I went to sit near her.

"Is my princess still angry at me?"

"No dad I'm not angry I only want answers"

"Princess you're very young for this I want to tell you everything"

"Do you think I will not love you after knowing the truth?"

Daya chuckled

"No but I don't want you to get distracted and sad for something which happened years ago, that is past princess, let it be"

He got up and turned to go

"Did you ever loved her?"

Daya turned back and smiled

"She was my life our marriage was love marriage so I obviously loved her"

"Do you miss her?"

"No, and I'm sure she also doesn't miss me, and why are we talking about someone who has left us years ago"

She stood up from chair

"Because she is my mother, she was your wife you said you loved her you both had dedication to tie knots and commit "together forever" you decided to have chid together, and all of sudden you both decided to seperate and she never looked back why dad why"

"Aanya you should concentrate on your studies, who the hell filled all this in your mind? Shreya did it? I can see you both being very rebellious these days"

"Why are you blaming shreya dad, she did not and please keep her out of it, doesn't I have rights to know about my mother"

He moved near her and put his hand on her shoulder

"just wait for the right time princess and trust your father"

Looking at his red teary eyes aanya melt, she hugged him

"Please don't cry dad I don't want you to be sad, I only wanted answers"

"How can I stay happy when you're fighting with me, you are my life princess I don't want you to be angry or worried"

She hugged him tightly

"I'm sorry dad"

"It's ok baccha I love you"