The album contained her memories and a picture of it pasted on each side.

Nithya had a habit of writing her wishes in the diary. When the wishes got fulfilled she sticks a picture of it in that page with a note of memory....

He turned the page to the last

My royal themed wedding with mamu......

These words were the one she has written for the last time. Indrajith cried loudly hugging the diary to his heary.....

Why did you leave me Nithya...... Ahhhhhhhhhh............ He cried even louder.

Hearing this Thyagu and Vimala rushed to Nithya's room. They opened the door and what they witnessed next broke their heart.

Indrajith was crying badly......

Yen di enna vitu pona.... Enaku kastham kuduthutu poga epdi mudinjudu unaku..... Indrajith cried.

Thyagu went to him and hugged him to console him.

Mudila mama.... Nithya nyabagama ve iruku.... Ennala thangamudila mama romba valikudu.... He said clenching his chest.

Engazhuku apdi thaan da iruku ana adha pathi nenachute iruka mudiyuma...... Unaku mama magal ana engazhuku ava mattum thane ellam.... Nanga sandhoshama irukanum nu thaan ava nenaipa adan engazha thethitu apdiye irukom.... Thyagu said.

Vimala wiped her tears with her pallu. Her eyes were also on the smiling picture of her daughter. Still they couldn't accept the death of their daughter but reality hits hard every time and bring them to the presence.

Sari indrajith nee poi refresh aagitu vaa. Work la concentrate pannu.....Thyagu said.

Ok mama.... Indrajith said. He placed the diary back in the wardrobe and went out of the room. He didn't have the guts to turn back and look at her room again.

He went to his room and grabbed his essential and entered the bathroom. He turned on the shower and stood under that. His body pain, tiredness and tears all got washed away by the warm water expect the pain in his heart.

He stood under the water for sometime and got out of it after consoling himself.

He got dressed and went to the hall. Vimala has already arranged the food prepared on the dining table. With a smile he sat on the chair and had his breakfast. Soon Thyagu joined him.

After they finished their breakfast Thyagu asked Indrajith to take rest but he shook his head.

Mama konjam pesanum.... Indrajith said.

Sollu Indrajith... Thyagu said.

Mama enaku oru apartment thanguraduku pakanum.... Indrajith said.

Thyagu understood his mindset.