Enter The Sabbath

Izuku sat up from his bed after texting his friend Mina Ashido. His hands shaking as he quickly got dressed and took a shower to get ready for the party he would be going to. His heart thumping madly in his chest as his excitement punched his nerves into overdrive. The feeling of going to a party, especially if it was one of the Sabbath parties that there's been talk of on the streets, was almost intoxicating.

He quickly brought along an ordinary outfit that he enjoyed to wear as he didn't want to overdress. His clothes constant of the traditional stuff you'd see on the street. It wasn't until he pulled out his phone and checked the time that he was 3 hours early. "Damnit," He cursed to himself before he shrugged his shoulders i ln thought. He then turned to look at one of his many All Might posters and stared at it. The desire to be a hero burning brighter each time he looked at the image of his idol. He eventually smacked his cheeks and did some light work out in his clothes to make it so he didn't rush getting dressed in something new.

He trained often in his room with himself being his own motivator and all might being his goal. The feeling of his work and the adrenaline of his Mentor's image driving him to push harder to be a good person while smudging some of the rules. He was Quirkless and from his interactions with the people who knew, he felt that they thought he shouldn't even try to be what belongs to those with power. Taking to heart the phrase, "Anyone Can Be A Hero!" sung by All Might. Izuku jumped up and ran to his door after his reps of 10 push ups, 10 sit ups, and 10 squats to work up a slight sweat so he didn't appear to desperate.

He quickly sprayed himself with some cologne he had borrowed from his dad and made his way out the house just as his mom and dad came in through the door.

"Izuku where are you headed?" Toshinori asked while he rise an eyebrow at his son. The boy dressed in clothes he doesn't believe he had seen Izuku wear before. The image he has seen on Izuku wasn't one he had attributed to his own kid before and his curiosity has risen slightly. Inko looked at her boy and had a similar sentient before smelling Toshinori's cologne on the boy.

"You meeting someone?" The green haired matriarch questioned while Izuku was putting on his shoes at the front door. The question alone shocked Toshinori as he looked to his wife and back to Izuku.

Izuku looked up to the people who came in and nodded. "Y-yeah," He stuttered out while asking himself. Why the hell are they asking me now? He groaned inwardly while he went back to getting ready. "I won't be back until late." He told them while he opened the door and left before they could make any other remark or ask anything else.

Inko looked to Toshinori with worry before Toshi put a hand on her shoulder. "He's growing up. We can't interfere with it, I'll call someone to watch over him though." Toshinori re assured his wife while he smiled at her with his Small Might smile.

"I know but I can't help but worry. He's just pushing us away and I don't see why he doesn't reach out anymore." She somberly spoke while the couple walked to the living room to cuddle on the couch. Today was exhausting for the two as All Might had to help The Green Twister(Inko Yagi) take down a big time criminal. The Psychic and Physical drain of having such a power house to deal with was tiring and Toshi was almost out of time before he stepped in and knocked out the DynamicDrill in one punch.

"I know but he's a teenage boy. We don't have any room but to guide him." Toshinori assured his wife while the held onto each other.

It wasn't long before Izumi walked down the stairs to join her family until she saw Izuku's shoes were gone again. "Where's Izuku?" She asked while she sat down on a separate chair in front of the TV so the three could talk and watch the news at the same time.

"Izuku said he was going to meet up with a friend of his. He said he'd be back late." Her father answered before putting his hand on Izumi's head.

Izumi accepted her father's hand before the words clicked into her head. He's not... She thought while looking worriedly to her father.