Explanations and Cues.

Hello! Dear readers! Kins here, and I wanted to clear up some things.

I feel as though the Collar and the whole process of Izuku having said collar wasn't all too clarified.
Well if ya read back in chapter 3 Awakening In Black, you may have noticed how I tied Quirks with Essentially just Magic as a whole. The Mark of U'rat being the main premonition of Quirks. The collar is just a magic dampener and as such he will only be allowed to utilize very basic forms of the Mystic arts of Transfiguration. I will go more in depth on Transfiguration Magic into this chapter but just for those who want to know.

No Transfiguration will not be like the Wizarding World's transfiguration.
Instead we are going with the very root of Transfiguration, Creation and Destruction Classes of Magic.

What Izuku knows now is primarily Creation while The Devil focuses on Destruction. The two will comb together eventually but that is more of a story event rather than just a "Hey He's got this shit now!"

Why I say Izuku has Creation is more to do with the "Exchange Fiasco" in the hospital bathroom. His human body is capable of utilizing Creation magic while his Devil's body is what focuses on Destruction. Which is a Nerf to The Devil but bergers can't be choosers.

Also Story Updates will be slowing as I want people to read the whole set up for now. I am still gonna get to writing the Lemon as it would help with some story aspects and aid in character and relationship development. The only reason I didn't was for the sake of not coming off as a "Oh this is just a smut story, time to pack it all up!" Ya know?

2nd Update
I may or may not have more stories planned out
Wanna do a poll but I will need people to follow me on Twitter for it. So if you could just type me in on Twitter I'll likely have a poll up shortly.

Story Ideas

Jet set Radio x BNHA (Focused on JSRFuture)

Persona x BNHA (could be fun)

Kingdom Hearts x BNHA (Rather interesting)

Or something Original I might have planned out. Could be fun but ya know.

Plus I want to clarify that the Profiles in this story will be heavily done with Aizawa's POV on each character.
Thanks for your time and I hope to see you reading some more. Ja Neh!