So what do we do now?

An hour and a half later, Anya moaned in utter relaxation. Her arm was wrapped around Dominic's waist and her head was on his chest. His breathing was even and relaxed.

"I can't believe we actually did this," she whispered.

"Well, it felt very real to me," he said, caressing her back with his fingers. He trailed gently along her spine, up and down in soothing, loving motion. She closed her eyes and focused on that sensation. She wanted to fall asleep because the bed they were in was much more comfortable than her own, but she knew that very soon she'll have to leave.

"You're right, it definitely feels real. So, when does your wife return?" She asked, slipping her hand lower under the covers. He groaned.

"Not for another five hours; seven, if she went to her lover. Khem...Anya..."

"Yes?"

"Would you mind...erm...letting go of me?"

"To tell you the truth, I would. Why?" She chuckled.

"Because I want to repeat the whole thing over again, and I'm pretty sure you're exhausted, too."

"That's a good point." She moved the hand to his waist again. He kissed her hair.

"It was intense, wasn't it?"

"Seven orgasms were worth it, so I'm not complaining. You might want to try and throw in a few more next time."

"Mmmm, noted. Do you want some coffee? I can carry you to the living room if you don't feel like walking."

"Aren't you a gentleman." She said.

"That's only when you're concerned."

"That's not true. You care a lot about Michelle, too."

"She's my best friend."

"So she knows Mike as well?

"Sort of, yeah."

"In what way?"

"Well, they've met. That's about it, although for some reason they can't be in the same room for more than two seconds."

"Why?"

"I'm not really sure because neither of them wants to tell me, but every time Mike comes to Rima to see me, they are cussing at each other. Anyway, let's talk about us, all right?"

"Sure. You know what...I think I want that coffee if you're the one who's making it."

"Absolutely."

She sat up and looked for the clothes. She wanted to take her own, but then she spotted his shirt, that was carefully placed on the armchair at the other side of the room. She took it and and buttoned it all the way up to her collar bone. She turned to him, and then looked for the mirror.

"I always wondered how I would look like in a man's shirt."

He stood up and hugged her, gluing his chest to her back. He smiled at her in the mirror.

"You're an exceptional beauty. I can spend days watching you wear it."

"Well, if you give it to me and spend more time at my place, you'll have the chance."

"It's a deal." He said and gave her a peck on the neck.

"Hey, do you mind if I take a quick shower?"

"I have a better idea."

"I'm listening."

"Why don't we take a long bath instead?"