"I'll be watching but just in case it's a close one I've got video proof," He says, watching closely as we cut a hole into the side of the can. "Go!" He yells. I open my can, chugging every last bit of beer, making sure there's nothing left before I throw it on the ground, claiming my victory. Trevor finishes right after me, throwing it beside my can before looking at me like I'm insane. 

"How the hell did you do that?" He widens his eyes holding onto my shoulders. As everyone finishes up their beer they grumble out, "Lee, what the hell?" I sit back on the bench, acting indifferent to beating a bunch of boys. "I'm just good at it,"

"Of course, my girlfriend is a shotgunning champ, what aren't you good at?" Jack asks, pinching my face by my cheeks. "Rematch, come on!" Trevor says, grabbing another beer for me. This time Jack counts us off, giving Trevor the rematch he wanted, but once again I win. I tilt my beer upside down when I'm done to prove there's nothing left as Trevor finishes his beer. 

"That's crazy, but I guess we have our new shotgun champion." He smiles, giving me a side hug, as the rest of the guys applaud me.  After my coronation I rest my head on Jack's thighs as he tilts his cup down to me, knowing the taste of beer isn't my favorite unless I'm already tipsy. I smile, getting up on my elbows to take a sip from his cup.

"Let's get into the water," Luke says, taking off his shoes and shirt before jumping off the boat into the water. I get up, taking my shorts, and sweater off, leaving me in my red bikini. "Seriously?" I hear Jack say and turn to see who he's saying it to, hoping it's not at me. When I turn I see a few of the guys' cheeks turning a bright shade of red after getting called out by my boyfriend.

I walk over to Jack, lifting his shirt off of his torso to get him shirtless. He lifts his arm, tossing it near my sweater and shorts. I wrap my arms around him, smiling onto his chest only pulling away when I hear Luca say, "Mom and Dad," with my camera to his eye. We jump into the water, plugging my nose as the refreshing water cools by steaming body.

I swim around as Quinn plugs his phone into the speaker to play music. 'Budapest' by George Ezra, starts playing as he takes his shirt off before splashing us with his cannonball. "If you just say the words I'll up and run, but to you, oh, you oh, I'd leave it all. Oh, to you oh, you oh, I'd leave it all," Jack says the lyrics in my ear holding me to his chest, wrapping his arms around my stomach. The specific lyric reminded me of one he wrote in 'Amelie'

"You ready for the end of the month?" He asks, referring to us finally going official on social media, pressing soft kisses onto my wet shoulder. "Mhm, I want the world to know," I hum, loving the feeling of his lips on me. "Eh, lovebirds, we're gonna get the boards out, come on," Trevor says as we swim back onto the boat. 

The sun starts setting when Adam starts the boat up. Jack gets on the board, pushing his hair back behind his ears as he surfs. "Look at me go, I'm doing good," He smiles, looking at me as I record before Quinn jumps off the boat to push Jack off his board. "Quinn, no. Fuck!" He laughs, as he tries his best to stay on while his brother pulls him into the water.

I mix another few drinks for us as we try our hand at drunk wake surfing. Trevor could not stay up, being a giggly mess. Luca couldn't stay on due to Adam stopping abruptly, causing Luca to lose balance. Once Jack got drunk he didn't want to leave my side. 

"I love you," He says, his wet hair pressing into my side as his droopy eyes look up at mine. "I love you too, Rowdy." I smile, pressing a kiss to the tip of his nose. 

"Rowds, come on the board again!" Quinn yells from his tube. "Hugs, I'm with Jos," He yells, using Quinn's nickname before squeezing me. Since Jack doesn't want to leave my side anymore I offer to do it with him. "Really?" he smiles, pulling me up to get on the board. He holds my waist as we surf on the same board. He shifts my feet slightly, and tucks strands of my hair behind my ears.

"This is fun," I giggle as we both try to stay on the board before inevitably failing and falling off. I giggle, swimming towards my boyfriend, before wrapping my legs around his waist and pressing my lips to his. The boat turns around to come to get us since we're too wrapped up in our own world to swim to them. I peck his lips one more time before we climb up the small ladder to get on. Jack smacks my butt as I make my way up, making himself chuckle. 

"Jacky boy can't get away from his girlfriend, look at him chasing after her like a puppy dog," Trevor teases, causing Jack to flip him off before we head to a different part of the boat to lay down. He lays on one side and I lay on the other, linking hands in the middle, but obviously, that's not enough for Jack so he scoffs and climbs over my body to lay on my chest.

"I love you, I don't care if they call me a simp, I love you so much Josephine," He tells me, lifting his head to look me in the eyes. "I love you, baby. Remember when you said you couldn't believe I'd write a song about you so I went a wrote an album about you," I chuckle, making him smile. 

"Will you come to a few of my shows?" I ask Jack softly, fiddling with my fingers after asking. "Of course baby, if I can go I'll be there. How am I going to have a popstar girlfriend and not go see her?" He answers settling my racing heartbeat. I comb out a few knots in his hair with my fingers as his breathing slows. 

Summer will be so fun, especially since Mere, Alex, and Cole come tomorrow. I've never met Alex or Cole but from what I've heard from Trevor and Jack they must be a good time.

Jack and I nap under the stars until Luke comes and wakes us up once we get home.

A.N// I'm so sorry if this is awful, I wanted to give you something but I'm just not sure what to write. I'll brainstorm and if you guys want to help feel free to comment them or DM them to me. I love you guys 5ever! I'm here if you need anything!

Love Lottie 💐💐