17

Winter's POV

He starts kissing down my neck again as he lowers me onto the couch.

His lips moving down to my clavicle while his hands make quick work of undoing my robe sash, unveiling my naked breasts and drenched pair of sheer black lace panties.

"Axel, " I call for his attention, his name coming out as a breathy sigh. "We're supposed to be talking. " I remind him as he kisses my cleavage.

He raises his head up to look at me for a moment and says, "So talk and I'll listen. " before resuming his kisses.

"That's not what I-ah! " I'm cut off by him nipping at my left nipple before running his tongue against it, easing the sting, then sucking on it.

He turns his attention to my right nipple and I lose my train of thought.

He goes back and forth between my breasts for a while before he starts going down, leaving wet kisses on his trail down to my aching, dripping core.

He gets to my pelvis and kisses a line across it from left to right, above my panties before taking hold of my panties on both sides and easing it down till its off my legs.

He runs his pointer finger along my folds, getting it soaked with my juices then spreading it on the inside of my right thigh.

He then proceeds to lick it off, sucking on my thigh hard enough to leave a hickey. He repeats this several times on both my inner thighs until they're both covered in a plethora of hickies before he finally leans down and starts kissing on the area around my vagina, but still avoiding my lower lips and clit.

I reach my hand down and grab his hair, trying to get his head where I need him. He takes hold of my wrist and places it above my head. "You're not allowed to touch me until I give you permission Winter. "

Fuck why does he keep getting hotter?

He goes back down and finally places a kiss on my pussy lips. He softly sucks on one, then the other before spreading them open with his fingers and licks up my hole to my clit, sucking on it when he gets to it. "Axel, s'il vous plaît, more. " I begged when he just leaned back and looked at me afterwards. (Axel, please, more.)

"Alors tu sais comment mendier. " He said with a borderline villainous smirk on his face. (So you do know how to beg. ) "Keep your hands above your head at all times, if they come down even for a second, I'll stop. Understood? "

"Yes. " I respond instantly, on the verge of going mad if he doesn't continue.

"Hmm, I'll let your answer slide for today, but today's the last time you answer me without addressing me properly. " I had no time to process what he meant before he was going down on me again.

He delved between my folds and penetrated me with his tongue, thrusting it in and out of me while rubbing my clit in slow circles. Enough to arouse me, but not enough to make me cum.

He went up to my clit replaced his finger with his mouth, sucking on it as he thrust three fingers in me without warning. The shock and slight pain had me moaning out his name as the pain added to the pleasure.

He paid careful attention to the reactions I had to each of his movements and ministrations, moving his fingers in a certain angle when my legs would clamp up or me moaning especially loud from him brushing against somewhere sensitive.

It wasn't long till I was cumming, gripping onto the couch so tight I feared I would rip it, as I let out loud cries of pleasure. He didn't stop though, he kept going still pleasuring me to the point where I was begging him to stop from the over stimulation after I had come for the third time before he finally let up.

I was I useless panting mess when he finally let me go. I couldn't move if I wanted to and my legs were twitching uncontrollably.

"I hope you're not tired yet Winter, we're just getting started. " I looked up at him with a mix of horror and anticipation running through me while he stared at me with unrestrained lust in his eyes.

He pulled me closer to him by my thighs and raised my legs up. I was now laying on top of the puddle of cum on my sofa and could still feel some of it dripping down my ass crack.

I could feel him get off the couch and raised my head up to see him taking off his sweats and boxer briefs, freeing his cock. I'd taken him before but this was the first time I was really seeing it.

It was long and thick and had a slight curve to the left. He had an attractive dick.

He approached me and I realised that this would be the second time that he takes me raw and I have no idea if he has any STI's or STD's.

Some fucking health teacher I am.

"Axel, condom. " I say and he freezes for a second before going back to his sweats, pulling one out and putting it on.

"Happy? " He asks rhetorically, but I answer anyway. "Very much so. "

He rolls his eyes with a slight smile before coming back over to the couch and kneeling between my legs. "Okay, no more talking unless it's you begging me for more. "

"Cocky fucking prick-ohhhh. " My sentence gets cut off by him inserting his dick in me.

"I said no more talking Winter, or do I need to gag you? " He doesn't give me a chance to respond before he starts moving.

He doesn't go fast, he moves slow, almost like he's fucking me to the tempo of the song currently playing. I'm glad he doesn't just rush into it cause I was still a bit winded, plus the slow pace, the weed and the music have me feeling everything at a heightened level.

He starts rubbing on my clit at a faster pace than he's moving and the contrast between the two have me climbing up to my climax.

I try touching him and he takes hold of both my wrists and pins them above my head with his right hand, lowering his torso till his face is inches from mine, not once stopping his movements.

He grabs my throat, forcing me to keep eye contact with him. "I said not to move your hands Winter. You're being very fucking disobedient right now. " He squeezes slightly on my neck as if to get his point across and that has me clenching around him. "You fucking minx, I should punish you, but you'd probably like it too much. " His voice is so deep and raspy, his words reverberating through my whole body. "I'm not going to last long this round, tasting, watching and pleasuring you have driven me to my fucking limit. "

Did he just say this round?

He lowers his body a little more so he's grinding on my clit with every move. "Cum for me Winter, I want to watch as you unravel beneath me. " I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. "Cum with me. " He says in a raspy whisper against my ear and I feel myself come undone as he watches me before his release reaches.

I'm aware of the involuntary twitches happening to my body, but I'm unable to move of my own accord.

The feel of his body pressed up against mine is the last thing I'm aware of before I pass out.