3

Axel's POV

And they say there's no such thing as a God.

Well they would be so fucking wrong because standing before me is my fucking answered prayer.

What absolute luck I have for letting Jackson talk me into taking French with him since freshman year cause it's finally paying off.

Who would have thought that I'd have the luck of having the sexiest French teacher alive teaching my class?

"Je vous ai posé une question Axel. " She said to me in her sexy French accent. (I asked you a question Axel.)

"Oui tu as fait, mais je n'ai pas de bonne explication sur pourquoi. " I replied honestly and she seemed a little surprised at my answer but I could see a little smile forming at her lips before she forced it away. (Yes you did, but I don't have a good explanation as to why.)

At that moment, Jackson, also known as the reason I was late, walked into the class and stopped next to me as he took in the lovely sight of Winter.

He let out a low whistle before asking me. "Yo Ax, who's the hot girl in front of the class? "

"First off, she's not a girl, she's a fucking goddess and secondly, none of your business cause she's mine. " I told him in a hushed whisper.

"But we could share her you know? I mean, we look exactly alike except for your piercings so I doubt she'd mind. " He whispered back.

In case any of you are confused by what he means, Jackson and I are identical twins, like so identical that our dad mixes us up.

"Nice try but no, she is all mine and if I catch you trying to put the moves on her, I'll cut your fucking balls off and gorilla glue that shit to your fucking asshole. " I threatened him.

He was about to respond when we were interrupted by the voice of said goddess. "Axel et son reflet, si cela ne me dérangerait pas de prendre vos sièges, j'aimerais commencer ma classe. " She said before turning her back to us to start writing on the board, giving us a great view of her ass. (Axel and his reflection, if you wouldn't mind taking your seats, I'd like to begin my class.)

Jackson and I walked to our seats, well, he walked to our normal seats at the back while I chased a nerd out of his seat at the front of the class.

What can I say, I've just gotten a reason to be a model student.

The class went on and all I could think of were the sounds winter would make bouncing on my dick as she talked dirty to me in French.

I was sporting a semi by the time class came to an end and that was only because I started thinking of our old French teacher Mrs Jones to distract myself from Winter.

Everyone walked out of the class while I just lounged back in my chair watching her ass jiggle as she cleaned off the board.

"Avez-vous besoin de quelque chose d'Axel? " She asked me without turning around. (Did you need something Axel?)

"Oui en fait, laissez-moi vous emmener à une date. " I told her as I walked over to her desk. (Yes actually, let me take you out on a date.)

She let out a little laugh as she turned to face me before replying to me.

“Je vous ai déjà dit auparavant, je ne peux pas sortir avec vous. Maintenant, si cela ne vous dérange pas, j'ai une autre classe à enseigner. ” She dismissed me. (I already told you before, I can't go out with you. Now, if you don't mind, I have another  class to teach.)

“I mind actually cause you just said you can't go out with me, not you won't. ” I pointed out and she paused for a second before going through her lesson notes.

“Alright, I won't go out with you, now can you please leave my classroom? ” It seemed like she was starting to get irritated so I decided that it was best to leave her alone for now.

“OK, I'll see you around Winter. ” I told her as I started my retreat from the class.

“It's Miss Amore to you. ” She replied but I just sent her a wave and left the classroom.

The only way I would ever call her Miss Amore was if we were roleplaying.

I got to my history class and sat in my seat at the back of the class next to Jackson.

“What, you're not seating at the front seat in this class too? ” He asked sarcastically.

“Don't hate just cause I saw her first. ” I replied half hearted.

“Yeah but she's fucking French dude, did you hear how sexy she sounded in that classroom? How come you get to have her all to yourself? ” He whined like the child that he is.

“First of all, she's not a fucking toy that can be passed around and secondly, I saw her first so get over it. ” I told him seriously.

“Fine, but what if you get together with her and she decides that she wants to hop the twin train? ” He is seriously starting to annoy me with all his questions.

“Then we'll get to that bridge when we get there. I already have my own problems trying to get her to go out with me, I don't need to add worrying about you coming into the picture as one of them. ” I was exasperated.

“What problems are you talking about? ” He seemed genuinely curious so I decided to tell him.

“She said she won't go out with me because she's a teacher and she has a fucking boyfriend. ” I sighed.

“In that order? ” He asked with a raised brow.

“Yes but what does it matter? ”

“If she's putting her job before her boyfriend then it means that she doesn't care about him much so all you have to do is get him out of the picture and convince her that you'll be discrete about your relationship. ” He explained.

“You're a fucking genius! ” I exclaimed.

“I know, now hurry up with making her fall for you so that I can have my turn with her. ” He said.

“And you just had to ruin it by opening your mouth and saying something stupid. ” I face palmed.

But he was right though about the boyfriend thing. You're going to be mine soon enough Miss Amore.