16

Winter's POV

It's been a while since Matteo and I's breakup and I've put a pause on things between Axel and myself.

I don't regret what I did with him, I just wish I'd have done it when I wasn't in a relationship with Matteo.

I've always hated cheating, but I guess it's true when they say it's easier to judge when you're not the one in the situation.

I'm still going to explore this attraction I have towards Axel though. I didn't ruin my relationship with such an amazing man for nothing.

Hence why I invited him over this evening so we could talk over what we both expect from this arrangement. I'm not looking for a relationship with him, but I would appreciate it if we were fucking each other exclusively until our arrangement comes to an end.

The sound of my doorbell ringing through the house let's me know that he's here.

I leave the kitchen where I was chopping some vegetables, making sure my robe is closed properly, and walk to the front door.

I open it up and one look at him and I'm reminded why I'm so attracted to him. He looks gorgeous with his sexy light brown curly hair looking all messy and shit, his sexy full pink lips that are just begging to be kissed. He has a straight nose, full emaculate eyebrows, a goatee and a moustache.

He's dressed casually in a white t-shirt, black jeans, a red flannel shirt with a grey hood attached to it and a pair of Timberlands.

God really took his time when he was making this light skinned temptation.

There's just something about flannel and the whole lumberjack look that does something to me.

I realise I've been staring for too long and that cocky smile on his face let's me know he's very much aware of how attractive he is and the effect he has on most females.

I step to the side to let him through and he comes in, making sure to brush up against me, giving me the chance to smell his sexy ass cologne. Fuck, I want him.

I close the door behind me and walk into the living room behind him. "Make yourself comfortable. " I say to him, heading back to the kitchen. "Are you hungry? I'm making ramen. "

"Yeah, that's fine. " I hear him call out.

I return to my chopping as I lose myself in the automatic motion of preparing one of the only foods I'm good at making.

I'm done after ten minutes and walk out with both bowls on a tray, along with a coke for him and a corona for me.

I set our food and drinks down and settle on the armchair while he's sat on my l-shaped couch. I pick up my bowl and start to eat, pausing to take sips of my drink in-between.

We eat in a comfortable silence until we're done and I take the plates back to the kitchen.

I get another Corona out of my fridge and start hearing music coming from my speakers. It takes me a second, but I recognise the song, its Backseat by Roddy Ricch.

I go back to the living room and see him rolling up a blunt.

Okay, I can fuck with this.

I sit on the couch with him and he passes me the finished blunt and a lighter. I take it from him, light it up and take a drag. That first exhale immediately has me feeling more relaxed.

We pass the blunt between us for a bit, just listening to the music and waiting for the weed to work its magic.

I start to feel the effects a few minutes later and find myself getting lost in the music. He has a dope playlist. Feel It by Young Thug comes on and this fucker starts singing along with Jeffrey, keeping direct eye contact with me, making me feel some type of way.

I quickly look away and take a sip of my beer, which is probably a stupid idea cause alcohol and weed go so fucking well together.

"Um, so I invited you over so we could, um, talk about how this whole situation is going to work. " I say, avoiding his sexy lust filled brown eyes.

"Okay, let's talk. " He says, shifting closer to me so his body is almost pressed up against mine.

I immediately move further away but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back so my legs are draped over his thigh.

I look up at him in surprise, suddenly feeling really small pressed up against him and end up forgetting what I wanted to say cause of the way he's currently looking at me like he could devour me.

Fuck.

"You wanted to talk Winter, so let's talk. " Did his voice get deeper?

I try to move again, but he holds me firmly against him. "You can talk right here Winter. " He says, pulling me closer to the point I'm sat on top of him and boy is he happy to see me.

"Okayyyy. Uh, so I called you over so we could um, talk about, about.... " The first kiss takes me by surprise and has me jumping a little bit. The second one has me forgetting what I was saying.

He keeps peppering kisses on my neck, paying attention to the spot behind my ear that has me stifling my moans. "Keep talking. " He murmurs against my neck, caressing my arm.

"Yeah, uh, what was I saying? " I ask both him and myself, trying to remember what I was saying.

"You were talking about why you invited me over. " He pulls away from my neck to answer, his hand having gone from caressing my arm to running along the side of my torso, creeping dangerously close to my breast.

"Right, yeah. We need to talk about what exactly it is we're going to be doing. " I manage to rush out.

"I know one thing we'll be doing. " He says, lifting me so I'm straddling him with my breasts pressed up against his chest and our faces close to each other. He feels even better from this angle.

"We should talk. " I say in a whisper. Because anything else seems to loud and could destroy the moment.

"We'll talk, just after we're done. " He says, his voice a low murmur.

He places a hand on my face, cupping my cheek while simultaneously gripping the back of my neck and starts guiding my head closer, till our lips touch and we start to kiss.

The kiss is slow and sensual, relating our passion and need to get even closer.

I wrap my arms around his neck, gripping on his hair in an effort to get closer, slowly grinding on him as we get lost in the heat of the moment. Orion's Belt by Sabrina Claudio plays in the background, further fueling the intensity of the moment.

Actually wrote this one while high as fuck on May sixth, but didn't want to be a cock tease and update it without the next chapter, so enjoy.