4

Winter's POV

"For the last time Axel, I will not go out with you! " I said slightly below a yell cause he was seriously pissing me off.

"And for the last time Winter, it's not a fucking date. I just want us to hang out together as friends. " I rolled my eyes so hard that I had to put in effort to pull them back.

"It's miss Amore and just how many teachers are you friends with and go places with? " I asked with my arms crossed and my brow raised.

"Okay none, but you could be the first of many. " He covered up.

"Ha! " I let out. "Yeah right. Look, I don't have time for this, I have work to do so please leave my office. " I said pointing at the door.

"Just say you'll go to the beach with me and I will. " He tried to give me an ultimatum but I just ignored him and started grading the papers in front of me.

That lasted for five seconds because he, being the child that he is started kicking my desk like a fucking four year old.

"Stop it Axel! " I snapped at him and he did, for about a second before he started back up. "Fine! I'll go with you to the fucking beach if you just let me get back to work. " I said as I finally turned my attention to him.

"Great. I'll meet you there an hour after school let's out. Wear something sexy. " He said with a wink before finally leaving my office.

I have to admit, he sure is persistent.

An hour after school. That's barely enough time to go to the mall and buy a new one-piece swimsuit that covers everything and a thick cover up as well.

Cause lord knows if where to go to the beach with one of my bikinis, I'd be giving him the wrong idea.

I was about to leave for the day when the principal walked into my office.

"Miss Amore, I'm glad I caught you. " She said as she walked up to my desk.

"Is everything alright principal Montgomery? " I asked slightly worried.

"Yes, everything's fine, it's just that we don't have anyone to monitor detention today and I was hoping that you would, if you don't have any plans that is. " She said but it was obvious that she really meant that it doesn't matter if I have plans or not, I'm doing it.

It's a win win situation for me though cause watching over detention means no beach day with Axel.

"I'll do it. " I agreed with a megawatt smile on my face and I think she might see me as insane right now.

"I know you're new so I have to warn you, these students are a bit on the rowdy side and can make some inappropriate comments so if you have any trouble, just report it to me tomorrow morning. " She said as she walked me to the detention hall.

She opened the door and I saw five boys and two girls in the room talking to themselves loudly and making noise but that wasn't what made my blood boil, no, it was because Axel was here as well.

"Good luck. " She said to me before hightailing it out of here.

I walked into the classroom and a hush fell over the room as the students noticed me.

I felt like I was walking among a pack of wolves by the way they stared at me but I would not let myself be intimidated by some high schoolers.

I got to the desk and took a seat on its edge and sized them up the way they were doing me but I never let my eyes land on Axel.

"I'm sure you all know the rules of detention already, no talking, no phones and no sleeping, this is a punishment not a way for you to hang out with your friends after school. " I said sternly as I looked each of them in the eye, including Axel this time and he just smirked in return. "Failure to comply with these rules will mean no entry to any of my classes and an automatic fail in my classes and detention whenever you are to attend my class. That being said, detention has now begun. " I said and went to seat at my chair.

Not even a minute after I sat down and one of the girls with brown hair started talking to the boy who was sitting next to her.

"You there, the one with the ugly brown hair. " I called out to her and she turned to face me with anger in her eyes. "What is your name? "

She scoffed before saying, "Like I'd tell you. "

"Very well. " I said before turning my attention to Axel. "Axel, what's the ugly haired brats name? " I asked.

"Melanie Cooper. " He responded with that same smirk on his face.

"She attends my French class yes? " I asked.

"Yes she does. " He replied.

"Good. " I said and turned my attention to her. "You are no longer allowed in my class, you are to report to clean up the library and help out in the cafeteria everyday until the end of the semester during my period and lunch and you have now earned yourself an automatic F. Congratulations. " I said and turned my attention to the rest of the class. "If anyone else would like to help Miss Cooper in her cleaning duties, please feel free to disobey me. "

I got complete silence from them as an answer so I plastered on my favourite fake smile. "Great, we understand each other. Detention starts now, I hope you all enjoy it as much as I will. "

I could see Melanie giving me the evil eye and I just smiled brighter at her until I turned my attention to a smirking Axel which had me putting on my resting bitch face in a second as I rose a brow at him to which responded with a shake of his head.

He was getting too much joy out of this and I hated the fact that I was enjoying it right with him.

Yo, in case I'm wrong about the whole banning the girl from her class thing, I just want to make it known that I have no idea how the American schooling system works so please let it slide.

Psycho out ✌🏾

Teach Me जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें