13

Winter's POV

"Emery, it's so good to see you here. " Silver said to the stunning female between Axel and Jackson, smiling so brightly.

She was quite beautiful in her powder blue dress that complemented her skin wonderfully. She looked a few years older than me.

"It's good to see you too, Silver. " The female, Emery apparently, replies, sending a friendly smile to Silver. "Oh, I just realised, you haven't met them yet. These are my little brothers, Axel and Jackson. " She says, letting go of their arms and gesturing to each of them at her sides.

"I doubt you can call them little, they look quite grown to me. " Silver jested with a teasing smile which had the four of them laughing while I was just dying in the awkwardness I felt.

Axel stopped laughing first and instead, decided it was better to stare at me like he couldn't wait to devour me. And I did my best to avoid and ignore his gaze.

It was while we were playing this version of tag that Emery saw Axel looking at me and turned her gaze on me, causing Silver to realise that I was still standing beside her.

"Oh, how rude of me! " She exclaimed. "This is Winter, my daughter-in-law. " She introduced me, causing my eyes to bug out and Jackson who was taking a sip from his champagne glass to choke.

I hope that's non‐alcoholic.

"And Winter, darling, these are Marjorie's children. " Silver went on with her introduction after Jackson calmed down.

"Marjorie? As in your best friend Marjorie Sinclair? The same woman that basically controls all of upper-class LA?! " I ask, just managing to keep my voice a note away from a scream.

"Yes, remember, we had brunch with her Sunday last month? " Silver went on, not realising the inner turmoil I am currently in.

Of course the son of my boyfriend's mother's best friend would develop a sexual interest in me.

Only you Winter, only you could have such terrible luck.

"Um, I need to go to the ladies room for a moment. Please excuse me. " I said, already departing from the group and bolting to the loo.

When I get to the ladies room, I immediately start checking every stall to ensure that I am alone, before making my way to the sink.

I turn on the cold water and run my hands under it before bringing my wet hands to my neck to help calm down my inner panic as I look at myself in the mirror.

Why the fuck does this have to happen to me? I'm a good enough person. I don't go about, actively trying to hurt others. And I am not a cheat, so why am I being put through this?

My conversation with myself is put on hold when I hear the bathroom door open.

Of course I forgot to lock it.

Not wanting anyone to think me crazy for just staring at my reflection with the tap running, I make to start washing my hands, only for me to hear the lock click into place.

I look up and catch Axel's reflection in the mirror.

"What the hell are you doing in here Axel? " I ask him, turning the tap off, as we lock eyes through the mirror.

"You left so suddenly, I didn't get to tell you how ravishing you look in that dress. " He said, running his eyes down my body with hunger in his eyes.

He walks closer to me until he's boxing me in against the sink, with no chance to turn around, our eyes staying firmly locked together through the mirror.

"Axel, what are you doing? " My voice has dropped down to a whisper now as I feign ignorance as to what we both know is about to happen.

"What do you think I'm doing Winter? " He asks innocently as his hands start caressing my arms in an up and down motion as he runs his nose along my shoulder, all the way up to my left ear.

"Axel. " I don't know if I say his name as a warning or a plea, my mind slowly losing focus.

"Winter, " He says against my ear, sending delicious shivers down my spine. "Tell me to stop. Tell me you don't want me as desperately as I want you and I'll stop. " He orders me before he starts trailing kisses up and down my neck, occasionally sucking on the sensitive spots below my ear and at the vein on my neck.

"You're not playing fair Axel. " It comes out almost as a moan as I tilt my head further to give him better access.

"And why should I play fair when you won't give me a chance? " His hands have now moved from their spots, one now on my waist as the other makes a slow, teasing path up my inner thigh, through the slit of my dress.

I can barely think with his kisses and the movement of his hand, especially as he keeps moving his hand up and down my thigh without getting to where I need him.

"Axel. " I moan out and I'm starting to think that my be the only word left in my vocabulary now.

"So what'll it be Winter, do you want me to stop or not? " He asks but all I can think about is him teasing me. "I won't touch you unless you tell me to. " The bastard says as he looks pointedly at me in the mirror, his eyes almost daring me to deny him.

I know what my answer should be, I know the right thing to do would be to push him away and tell him to never try this again.

I should draw the line between us and end it all hear. I have a lot more to lose than he does.

But as we keep looking into each other's eyes, my morals start to sway, and all I can think about is the pleasure that he can bring me.

I know what my answer is. Turning my head to face him, I give him my answer. "Touchez-moi, Axel. " I practically beg, bringing a small smile to his lips before he crashes them onto mine, dragging me down into a world of pleasure. (Touch me, Axel. )