Chapter:11

*Present time:

* EVA *

He lied to save my life? What we were wasn't a lie at all?

I was too stunned to speak anything to him and he didn't even ask for my reply. We just kept looking at each other.

We were talking, not by mouth but by the eyes.

'It wasn't an act of him'. I kept repeating it in my mind. What we had was all true.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Suddenly I felt a hand touching my cheeks, I opened my eyes and saw Aidan was standing less than a foot away from me.

He caresses my cheeks with both of his hands and makes me close my eyes again. My eyes became heavy from the ocean of tears and started to fall down like waves.

"Please don't cry Angel."

I sobbed a little "why didn't you tell me the truth after that incident?"

"Maybe I was afraid to face you after what I said about you so negatively."

"I might have been angry and upset at that time if you had come to talk to me but not so much that I would have forgotten our every moment."

Tears started rolling out of his eyes.

I raised my hand to wipe his tears. At that time we both started erasing our pain. We both bore the wounds and pain of three years together.

"There's only a few good hearts like this in this world but I only met yours. I don't even know how this heart of yours fell in love with a heart like mine." Aidan's voice almost came like a whisper, cracking.

He continued "People used to say that I do not have a heart in my chest and I was convinced that I am heartless. Then you came into my life as a coincidence and in that unnecessary life I got a reason to live. I got you. You have become my reason to live."

He is taking my breath away.

Aidan confessed everything in one breath didn't stop for a moment, I didn't want him to. I wanted to hear everything he has kept in his heart. The real Aidan, that only I know.

"You always used to ask me why I call you Angel. Because you are an Angel. You have powers in your kindness, in your softness, in your way of loving people. You brought me back to life just like an Angel.You taught me to feel love just like an Angel. And I want to view the world like you."

A warm feeling filled in my heart. Eyes with full of happy tears. Face with a big smile.

I hugged him. He spreads his arms around me tightly.

"I love you Eva. I LOVE YOU."

"I love you too Aidan."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆