Chapter 5

|Truth and What?|

|Truth and What?|

"Well, your beloved father is sick bast-" Saad was cut off by an annoyed Sheza who said.

"Can you stop cursing," she internally rolled her eyes after advising him in some manner.

"Don't cut me off hijabi," In a fit of rage, he spat out his words, causing her to fall into an uneasy silence.

"So, where were we, yeah, your father has done something awry in my company, and it made a huge loss, and after he heard that his shitty doing are caught so he ran away with his family, leaving you in that sick house alone,"

With a sly grin, he recounted her father's so-called "achievements," dripping with mockery and sarcasm, leaving her feeling utterly belittled.

Sheza felt so shameful and embarrassed, that a lone tear made its way out of her eyes, she hung her head in shame and closed her eyes with tears collapsing on her hijab.

"But, still, how can he leave, a teenage girl in that house alone, that area is not even that civilized properly," he complain to her.

Tears welled up in her eyes, a deep ache in her heart as she grappled with the harsh reality. Her father's criminal life weighed heavily on her, and the callous destruction of another's property left her in profound despair, struggling to comprehend such an ungrateful and heartless act.

While she was busy thinking, she neglected to notice that someone was in front of her and admiring her facade.

It was Mr Saad.

He admired the little features of her face, her forehead covered with hijab and her thin brown eyebrows, with now teary bambi eyes, her red small button nose and lastly her pink now got red from nibbling them for a long time.

She was glowing in the darkness, like an angel. Her complexion was flawless, radiating a natural, healthy glow that seemed to capture the essence of beauty.

He was lost in her covered beauty.

But his thoughts were cut off by her soft frail sniffing sound.

"S-so, n-now what y-you w-will d-do with me," she shuttered while looking down.

"What do you want?" he asked while darkly boring eyes his eyes on her pretty face.

"Freedom," she said clearly while lifting her eyes to stare at him.

"What if I don't give you, what you will do?" he asked again.

Sheza sniffed and answer.

"I will leave it to my Allah, he will choose the right path for me," she confirmed it loud.

"What if he didn't show you the path?" he questions.

"That will never happen," she looked into his eyes and state it with confidence.