"I am sure that they saw her detka." (baby)

"Yeah, their ghosts were there watching, but she couldn't see them. At least not unless I concentrated and showed them to her."

"But at least they all got to see each other."

"Yeah, that's true."

"Describe it to me."

"Being out on the water, or the yacht?"

I chuckled. "The yacht."

"Oh ok. Well, it is an Eclipse, and it is five hundred and thirty-three feet long. It started out with eighteen cabins, but baba had some renovations done at my behest. And because of that there are now eight cabins, and they are all twice as big as they were in the beginning. But the master suite is three times the size it started out as, it even has an ensuite. The others have to share the other two bathrooms. It also currently houses sixteen guests and supposedly a crew of up to seventy. But not anymore because neither baba nor I saw the sense in having that much crew, so baba updated those accommodations as well. So now there is enough room for a crew of twenty-five. I just really don't see the need for that much crew it is ridiculous if you ask me. I mean who needs to be waited on hand and foot that yeblya much? It's just stupid. Sorry, anyway I do have a captain, first and second mates, along with two cooks, four maids, four launderesses, a butler who is also a trained sommelier, four servers, and three mechanics just to be on the safe side. And since I don't have that big of a crew as the yacht was originally designed for. There is a lot more room for guests and storage, in watertight containers, for longer voyages. So, as I said, my baba and I had some remodeling done which makes all of the bedrooms bigger of course. But none of them are as big as ours, I know that I said that before I'm sorry. As for anything else technical about the yacht, you will have to ask Zachery or Tomas." (daddy, daddy, daddy, fucking, father)

"Who is Zachery and Tomás?"

"Zachery is the captain and Tomás is the head mechanic."

"Ahhh ok. So, do you want this trip to be just you, I, and your other guardians? Or do you intend to bring everyone else along with us?"

"Well, I want just the two of us to go to Baia. And I would like at least two weeks to two months, maybe even longer, on the yacht with just you and me. After Greece of course, so probably at least six to eight months if not a full year of just us. I know that I said we would spend years in Greece, but I think that we can do it in six- or eight-month intervals at a time. That way we will be able to go to other places and visit with our family and friends between visits to Greece. Also, we will need to take our guardians to all of those places with us of course. I mean that goes without saying obviously. Especially since none of them would ever let me get away from them, or each other, for that long. It almost killed them when I was away from the academy for those two years." She laughed and I laughed right along with her, thoroughly enjoying her happiness.

"Since they will always want to look out for me and trying to ditch them might hurt their feelings, and I definitely do not want to do that. I love them all far too much for that because they have helped my baba to raise me. Both before and after I even knew who my baba was. So, I plan to make sure that all of them have at least a few days off every week in each place. Even if I have to ask my baba to send us more guardians just to make sure that that happens. That way they can see whatever sights that may appeal to them, if they want to go sightseeing, I mean. Because I know firsthand that they will not tell me what they want to see and do themselves. They will just go along with whatever I want to do. And I don't like that, not at all. I will not have my guardians not being able to see and do the sites that appeal to them. No, I won't have it." She was very firm about that. She treats her guardians far better than any other royal, than Ivan and Lissa, than I have ever seen or heard of, that is for chert sure. (father, father, damn)