30: Fight Over Scars

3rd person pov:

As enji watches over the surgery. Overhaul is fighting multiple heroes now. Eri pulls something out of her hair and clutches it tight.

As dabi is being stitched up. Enji takes a step forward.

Enji:"You can leave him in my care. I'll make sure Hawks doesn't get him.

Doc:" it's not that easy. Nurse, please escort Endeavor out. Once I'm finished here. I'll come out to talk details."

As enji turns around. The nurse puts their hand on his shoulder and uses their quirk to telaport him away.

Nurse:"That bought us enough time to him dabi, but that's all."

Doc:"Where is he?"

Enji opens his eyes to find himself at the gate of the compound with the police.

Enji:"What the hell just happened?"

He looks around and sees deku slamming Overhaul to the ground with eri on his back.

Enji runs to the craiter and sees that eri is holding a red feather.

Enji:^So that's how he found out about this place. His tip was right, but for the wrong reasons.^" I gotta get back to him."

A ploom of dust kicks up, and Overhaul sinks in the ground deeper. When the dust clears. Aizawa captures Overhaul.

Meanwhile, dabi peeks his eyes open. Only to see a silhouette of the doctor.

Dabi:"Kai, where is he?"

Doc:"Rest. He's just out for a breath of fresh air. You'll see him again soon. For now, you must rest up. I used my quirk to heal your injuries. So you'd better take care of yourself and do what I say. Alright?"

Dabi:"Oh shut it old.....man-"
As dabi falls asleep. The doctors face melts to reveal Toga.

On the floor of Dabi's room lays a guard,  three nurses, and the doctor's bodies.

Toga:"Looks like everything is going as the boss planned. How's everything on your end showman?"

On her coms is twice and compress.

Com:"I've got my target."

Twice:"And I got you some police blood! Grows."

By the time Endeavor gets in the building. Dabi is gone. Enji searches for clues and seesthe carnage Toga left behind.

Enji:"These aren't from Hawks. Why is the League of Villains after him? "^I might have to report Hawks' behavior to the hero commissioner. Then I'll send out my sidekicks to search for the league. If possible, I'd like to avoid a war between heroes.^

The next time dabi opens his eyes. He finds himself bound and gagged in the back of a police van with Kai sitting across from him.

Dabi:^oh...... shit.^