8: Victoria's Key

3rd person pov:

Jeanist and Mount Lady  are surprised. As Hawks crawls on all fours. Wings cuffed to prevent them from opening. Bite guard to show a ferral side of him. Padded leather pants for comfort of the submissive bird man. Shirt so tight that it shows off his six-pack abs and pecks. Harness over the shirt for extra restraint points.

Dabi's mouth drops open in surprise.

Dabi:"What the hell?"

Midnight steps on Hawks to make him bow.

Midnight:"State your name, pet."

Hawks:"My name is whatever my mistress -"

Hawks eyes glance up at the camera.

Hawks:"Or master what's it to be."

Dabi:"Holy shit.^Well, this isn't what I was expecting. Though this could work in my favor if I play my cards right.^

The moment this was recorded. What Hawks thinks is this.

Hawks:^I hope you understand that I'm doing this for you. Trust is what we need. So I'll be bound like you were when the time comes. That way, you'll feel safe and won't have to cry ever again.^

The moment the final show airs. Hawks is speaking to the press.

"Why did you do this on television? Shouldn't heroes keep an innocent appearance?"

Hawks:"If that were the case. Midnight wouldn't be considered a hero. As for why I did it. Well........ I lost a bet with my boyfriend."

The whole room goes silent for only a moment before more questioning.

However,  only one person raises their hand. While everyone else yells out questions.

Hawks claps his hands twice to settle down the crowd of reporters.

Hawks:"I'll answer all questions in due time, but for now, I'll answer one last question."

A feather floats to the hand that was raised.

"What is with the program you're doing to rehabilitate villains?"

Hawks smiles with confidence.

Hawks:"I will be the testers for the first try. Please be aware that this could be dangerous. So I don't wish for anyone se to try. If I die or are severely hurt because of this. Then I've asked the hero commissioner to send the subject to death row. Skipping trial immediately. As my life is his his trial."

Everyone else begins to ask questions as Hawks bows and spreads his wings to fly off.

After the show. Dabi watches the conference. As the last question is being asked. Hawks arrives home and locks the door.

Hawks:"Babe, I'm home!"

Dabi's eyes widen as the recording reveals that dabi is trapped with him.

Hawks gets undressed to take a shower. While Dabi's mind is deep in thought. Once finished washing off. Hawks gets dressed in the gucci pj's and crawls in be beside dabi. Pulling him in for cuddles.

Hawks:"Worry not, babe. I'll be sure that it'll never come to that. If anything, I'd kill you for trying to escape."

That night-
.
.
Dabi didn't get any sleep.