VI ─

─ 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄 the girl next to me muttered as we entered the egg looking lift

─ 𝐈'𝐌 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐄 the girl next to me muttered as we entered the egg looking lift. i'm scared too though, to be honest. dont ask why its just that im scared.

"you're gonna be fine bro, just dont curse. you're on national tv." i answered while streching slightly.

"wow thank you so much!" jia replied in a sarcastic voice.

once the egg opened, i cringed as much as a person could when seeing them all bow like we were elders.

"one, two, three! hello!" they said in sync as me and jia came out holding hands. "gosh, dont ever do that again, we are not strangers." i smiled at them cheekily.

i'm glad i did because it was quite awkward before that. i heard some chuckle as most smiled.

they started all greeting each other with hugs. "unnie!" jia yelled out, pulling me along as we ran to our third friend, ae-cha.

"ah─ i missed you two!" she exclaimed hugging us. she is the only one here from the surviving i-landers whom i am friends with.

we broke the hug off only seconds later and watched her skipping towards lee heeseung, park sunghoon and they guy i know as k. "girly, are you seeing what i am seeing?" i whisper towards jia. "yea and what the fuck" she whispers back.

it seems like she got quite close to them already, huh? it had nothing to do with me anyways. but the way she left us immediatly and ran to some guys she knows since like a week ago─ yea something is cooking here.

i started socializing and walked towards the eldest here, "yo! k, you were impressive yesterday." i smiled up at him. he repeated the action, pulling me into a hug suddenly.

not that im complaining, but i wasnt expecting this...

"thank you! so you watched us?" i nod at his question. "yea we got to watch everything."

"did i impress you?" he smiled wider now. i chuckle "you have to go a loooong way for that" i answer with a laugh as he joins in.

"hey, you're already talking to her!" someone spoke from behind the tall boy.

park sunghoon. of course i knew him. the prince as everyone liked to call him and im all in, because he does look like one. come on i would be lying to myself if i said he was ugly.

"oh?" i smile at him now too.

"he asked me to approach you together!" k chuckled as sunghoon now stood next to him awkwardly.

"okay then mr. park, i'm jeon y/n! nice to meet you!" i bow in a ninety degree bow, jokingly of course. both smile brightly as i do so and repeat the action.

"i'm park sunghoon, mrs. jeon, nice to-" and suddeny someone interrupted us again.

a weirdly high-pitched voice. "sunghoon oppa, k oppa!" i cringed.